FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Change the Date: Tiki Mag Spring '11 Release Party April 10th at Bahooka
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Change the Date: Tiki Mag Spring '11 Release Party April 10th at Bahooka
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-09 6:54 pm   Permalink

Edited to put pic in previous post on preceeding page.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-04-09 18:56 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 10:37 am   Permalink

bump!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-10 10:40 am   Permalink

and grind!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Screaming Lord Richie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:07 am   Permalink

My 2nd tiki event in ever other than the "In Search of Tiki" Event at Forest lawn In August a couple years ago... yeah yeah im a tiki noob. Be Gentle... Looking forward to meet the Tiki Ohana.

View Profile of Screaming Lord Richie Send a personal message to Screaming Lord Richie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:17 am   Permalink

Good user name, SLR!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:28 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2011-04-09 17:51, GROG wrote:

Quote:

On 2011-04-09 16:54, bigbrotiki wrote:

"THE TIKI REVIVER - Always a Hit with the Ladies!"
(Alternate title: "Fiery Phallus")

"AT THE TEMPLE OF TIKI !"

Nice little cover collage, Ernie, looks real! You must be psychic or sumpthin': The NEXT Tiki Mag cover will actually be done by Moritz R. And I am gonna write an article about the man.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:28 am   Permalink

Anyone from Boyle Heights is A-OK in my book !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Screaming Lord Richie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-10 11:28, JOHN-O wrote:
Anyone from Boyle Heights is A-OK in my book !!

John-O
Dogtown as in: Around William Mead? Awesome!!!
and Lucas; I see you might be a fan of Lord Sutch or Screamin Jay! Good Man Sir.
Ill Be wearing a red baseball hat with TikiCore written on it... Say Hello! hahah.

View Profile of Screaming Lord Richie Send a personal message to Screaming Lord Richie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:52 am   Permalink

Dogtown as in South SaMo/Venice BUT this Rosemead native son has family bones in Evergreen. Now I'm jonsin' for a Hollenbeck burrito.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:26 pm   Permalink

We'll be offering the BOT mug for $15 or you can get it for $20 with a "Tiki Reviver" cocktail voucher. Also premierin'... "Rum Belly" by Flounder and our original Tiki mascot back from our earlier eBachelorpad days and our Tiki Farm "Tiki Theater" protagonist, "Partiki" - now, as a mug!

Also, I'll be bringing a stash of miscellaneous TF mugs - $10each at the Bahooka event!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 2:07 pm   Permalink

Holden,
Good seeing last night. Stopping by an ATM, think I'm gonna need lots of cash for this one.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-10 4:26 pm   Permalink

Bring on the tiki mugs!

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:00 pm   Permalink

Amazing night! The crowd was WAY bigger than I had anticipated as after all, it was a Sunday night. Thanks to Nick for putting this all together and to the Bahooka for hosting the show. Sven was a busy mug signer indeed! It was great to see a lot of faces I haven't seen in a while and really cool to see a lot of new faces. I'm completely spent....zzzzzz

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-10 11:13 pm   Permalink

Now THAT was a nice night! The people came, the place was hopping, the Tiki Reviver flowed, and the BOT mugs sold out. (Just the ones brought in)

Me and the BOT mug had a great time - even though he seems to be lookin' the wrong way here....

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-11 05:54 am   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation