Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars kapu isle
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
kapu isle
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 09:22 am   Permalink

Future home tiki bar.

Up dates soon.

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 11:51 am   Permalink

Here's a few more of my bar sign.

View Profile of mudbone Send a personal message to mudbone  Email mudbone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-09 8:40 pm   Permalink

I've been making tiki bar lights for my bar since summer,this sconce is one of my favorite.

mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-10 05:27 am   Permalink

A few more of my lamps.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-10 05:41 am   Permalink

Your lamps are great...look forward to seeing your home bar....you will have good ambiance with the lighting.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-11 12:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks for looking VampiressRN,the lamps are made from found objects except the wiring which is all new.

mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-11 12:50 pm   Permalink

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-11 10:12 pm   Permalink

Great looking lamps MudBone. The ship's wheel looks awesome lit up!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-12 05:56 am   Permalink

Thanks MDM,the ships wheel is an old wine rack,have two more lamps in the works.Anyone know how to wire two lights in one lamp?

mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-17 07:27 am   Permalink

Pick this up over the weekend,is in very good condition.Now all i need is a tray,box,bowl,a pump and i'll have a water fountain.I better get carving.lol

Polly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-23 6:10 pm   Permalink

Great Ships Wheel decor.
And the lamps are amazing.

View Profile of Polly Send a personal message to Polly  Goto the website of Polly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-25 09:12 am   Permalink

A couple years back,while garage saleing I picked up this childs hula girl outfit.I some times ask,you have any Hawaiian,Flordia sovenirs,hula girl,mermaid things,this kind older couple said no they didn't and we talked for a long while. When I was leaving,this kind lady(Kathleen Brady) said I have something for you and asked her husband to get a box down from the garage self and he handed it to me,I open it and this hula girl outfit was in it.I asked her how much it was and she said nothing,I want you to have it.Mrs.Brady then told me the story of how her brother brought it back from the war for her after he was wounded,I told her I can't take this,It's the memories of your brother, you should pass this on to your children,she said my kids don't want any of this old stuff,I want you to have it.I thanked her and promised I would frame it and hang it in my tiki bar and asked her if she had a picture of her wearing it,she said yes and would have to dig it up and send it to me,she did with a very nice letter.

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-25 09:42 am   Permalink

WOW!! Now that is an amazing bit of decor for your room.

Recently my mother passed away and we have been going through everything in the house and came across some things my father had collected when he was in the South Pacific during WWII. Lots of pictures and soem other memorabilia. Have not been able to bring them home yet, but hopefully will have some pics to share once it is all organized. Amazing what you find when you have to look at everything in a home. Lots of things that my brothers and I did not even know existed.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-25 6:59 pm   Permalink

WOW!!! indeed, a very personable story to my mind, thanks for sharing Mudbone.

p.s. love the lamps.

*edited*- to remove personal observation with no relevance

[ This Message was edited by: komohana 2011-06-04 18:04 ]

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mudbone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-04 12:29 pm   Permalink

Finally, I scored a bar for the Kapu Isle. Now to tikifie this baby.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation