FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-25 3:06 pm   Permalink

Received my calendar today Brad! Looks GREAT! Thanks!

Robert

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SeaDawg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-26 08:39 am   Permalink

Got our calendar yesterday. Wife loves the Kitty. Anyone know if someone makes a "Kittiki" pendant?
Thanks Brad, the artwork is awesome!

View Profile of SeaDawg Send a personal message to SeaDawg  Email SeaDawg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-28 3:08 pm   Permalink

zerostreet - I dig it baby!
SeaDawg - did you look close into the Cat's eye? REAL close?

2012 "TIKI - The Art of Brad Parker" Calenders!
They are available in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
$25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H.
my registered pay pal address is
brad@tikishark.com
or u can snail mail me a check to
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 90740

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-13 11:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hey lookie! My art is for sale in WALMART! (... er... that's a good thing right?)
The Calendars are for sale in the Walmarts in Hawaii, if you are else where you can pay pal me some coconuts and I'll send you an autographed one!
ALOHA!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-16 6:26 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Here's what "April next year can look like for you!"

Yep, with your tiki-riffic 2012 "TIKI - The Art of Brad Parker" Calender!

They are available Right Now ( and selling briskly) in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!

brad@tikishark.com
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

THEY ARE SELLING A BIT BETTER THAN MY PRODUCER THOUGHT THEY WOULD, SO SUPPLIES WON'T LAST FOREVER...Don't be left with out a 2011 full of TIKI! ORDER YOURS TODAY!
ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2011-04-16 20:14 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2011-04-16 22:49 ]

Makiki Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-14 02:19 am   Permalink

Picked up my calendar from the local Sam's Club. Couldn't wait for 2012, already have it the office.

View Profile of Makiki Tiki Send a personal message to Makiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-18 5:57 pm   Permalink

Makiki Tiki - You just made my day! Thank you!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-20 5:47 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Why wait for the last minute rush , get yer 2012 calender now!

They are available Right Now in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!

brad@tikishark.com
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

ALOHA!

brad@tikishark.com
www.tikishark.com
http://www.facebook.com/oldmanparker
http://www.cocktailnation.net
http://www.sargentsfineart.com/artist/parker.php

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-05-20 17:48 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-07 1:57 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Here's the TIKI CALENDARS in the Aloha Shop of my local K-Mart.

Here's the TIKI CALENDAR in a window of a local gift shop.

Want one? They are available Right Now ( and selling briskly) in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank Tiki calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank Tiki calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-15 1:58 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

It's that time of the year when u might be needed a new Calendar! Spend 2012 in a poly-pop surreal world with my Tiki-fied Calendar!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-15 9:16 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
The season is creeping forward, and soon everyone's gonna need a new calendar - how bout one that's full of Poly-Pop-Surreal TIKI ART?! - and AUTOGRAPHED? Fresh from Hawaii?

Check it out!

ORDER Soon, and you'll get a TIKI CAT refrigerator Magnet thrown in for FREE!
$25 via Pay Pal!
Limited Stock! Personal Message me, or just send $25 via my pay pal registered e-mail
brad@tikishark.com - and make sure you mention in a note the this is for the CALENDAR & MAGNET set!
ALOHA!!!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-04 8:39 pm   Permalink

Pop Surreal Tiki Art Calendars for 2012!

Autographed and sent to u from HAWAII with ALOHA! - $25 via Pay Pal!
Limited Stock! Personal Message me, or just send $25 via my pay pal registered e-mail
brad@tikishark.com.
ALOHA!!!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-10 9:58 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker gift and goodies on sale this holiday season: Signed & Numbered Museum Quality Limited Edition Giclees on Canvas, Signed Art Prints, Gift Cards, Birthday Cards, Post Cards, Postcard Sets, Calendars, the "Captain Cooked" Mystery novel w/S. P. Grogan, The tiki music CD "Find Forbidden Island" with The Crazed Mugs, originals and MORE!
To purchase some swank tiki treasures visit
www.tikishark.com or contact info@tikishark.com

ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-15 5:04 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
2012 TIKI calendars - limited supply!!

Well, just got back from Maui and a visit with the publisher of my 2012 "TIKI ART" calendar. Pacifica Island Arts.
http://www.islandartcards.com/.
Nice folks. They had never produced a "Tiki" art calendar, and were not sure if the public would understand it, or buy it. It's a bit edgy and kitschy, and maybe just strange. So... they were a little conservative on their production numbers.

The 2012 calendars started selling last summer... slowly, and we all held our breath. Was the "low Brow" edgy art too weird to appeal to tourists and locals? Honestly a few of the big local souvenir production companies here in Hawaii had told me exactly that. Then we we hooked up with Pacifica Island Arts. And they took a chance on this crazy venture.

Well, now it's the end of the year, and calendar season is in full swing. and the TIKI Calendar is KICKING -BUTT! On a walk through the ware house our publisher was surprised how few boxes he had left. Seems. the calendar buying public has warmed up to "Tiki Art", (there ARE hipsters and tiki-philes out there!) and TIKI sales are hearty.! (Yipee!)

I talked him out of a box of brand spanking fresh TIKI calendars, and brought it back to the Big Island with me.

So, now I have a fresh supply (though limited) on hand to sell to my fellow TIKI TRIBE here on TC!

Don't wait too long. If you have been Jonz-ing for a "Tiki 2012 Calendar - the art of Brad Parker" NOW would be a good time to order!

$25 gets you an autographed TIKI calendar, made in Hawaii, shipped to you from Hawaii, ready to fill your 2012 with Hawaiiana-Low-brow-Tiki-goodness!

Send $25 to my pay pal registered e-mail address: brad@tikishark.com (for all mainland orders. Overseas add on $5 please)

(OK, now the BAD news. Back when things were selling just OK, it was time to decide what would go into production for 2013... and the publisher got worried about sales. The economy was not great. He had to make a call on those early numbers, and chose NOT to do a 2013 TIKI calendar. (EE-GADS!) Now, yes, he's kicking himself because the TIKI calendar ended up being one of his best sellers!!)

So, get your 2012 TIKI Calendar, beeeecause you are going to have to WAIT ALLLL THE WAY to 2014 to get another TIKI Calendar!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-15 17:18 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-15 17:37 ]

MikeyTiki
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-15 7:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-12-15 17:04, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
(OK, now the BAD news. Back when things were selling just OK, it was time to decide what would go into production for 2013... and the publisher got worried about sales. The economy was not great. He had to make a call on those early numbers, and chose NOT to do a 2013 TIKI calendar. (EE-GADS!) Now, yes, he's kicking himself because the TIKI calendar ended up being one of his best sellers!!)

Sorry to hear they decide not to do a 2013 calendar, but happy to hear you will get to do a 2014 calendar...

I just got the one I ordered from you thanks!

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation