FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 09:00 am   Permalink

Hopefully mine made it to it's tradee safe and sound? If not, let me know and I can replace what I sent.

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-20 12:32 pm   Permalink

Hey y'all....shipping takes at least 5-7 days if you are shipping within the US...give the boxes another day or so to get there.

Also if you have received your box and can not post a photo for whatever reason please PM YOUR TRADEEE so they know you got it.

And Duane whatever you sent you can send to us...why not..I know you have quadruples of the items anyways!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 07:52 am   Permalink

There was a knock on the door yesterday from the mail lady and after a few evil glares from my fiance, the package was allowed to enter our domain!
Then it was calmly explaining that "No, it's not from Ebay! No, I didn't buy anything! No, I didn't spend the kid's college fund! No, I didn't break my promise about spending $$$......." You know, the same thing you all go through all the time!

My package arrived from Trutiki (THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!) right as we were leaving for a week so not only do I have to keep myself waiting patiently, all of you will have to wait as well!! Sorry but the package literally arrived just as we were heading out and no way was I about to open it with the Mrs. standing over me holding a crying baby!!

To be cont........

TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trutiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-21 08:43 am   Permalink

I am so glad then that I spent extra to send it EXPRESS mail on April 6. My stuff gets to Germany quicker than BC!

For a brief moment I submitted a picture of the USPS Express receipt but then realized it had both our addresses on it and probably even my phone number. But then I realized my breach of your privacy. I apologize, but you can ask SandraDee since I sent her the tracking number on April 6.

[ This Message was edited by: trutiki 2011-04-21 08:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: trutiki 2011-04-21 08:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: trutiki 2011-04-21 08:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: trutiki 2011-04-21 09:07 ]

View Profile of trutiki Send a personal message to trutiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 09:36 am   Permalink

mine was sent out priority mail 15 days ago to my own state. *sigh* I hope the recipient is just off on a vacation and not that the post office ate it.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 5:21 pm   Permalink

Got back from Mojave Oasis and I had this lovely package waiting on my doorstep...

Inside was an awesome haul from dcman!

A cool mug from Otto's Shrunken Head in NYC, a glass millefiore paperweight, a Shag DVD, a couple of neat prints, yummy cocktail flavored Jelly Bellys, a collection of ephemera, including a cool Mai Kai postcard, and a Mai Tai Exotic Cocktail Guide (we mixed up a couple of the recipes already... delish!) And a very nice note from dcman!

Mahalos Dan!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-21 7:20 pm   Permalink

Got my traders goodies a couple of days ago. Finally getting around to posting the photo now. Guess who I got? PSYCHO TIKI D !! Boy did he hook me up. Check it out:

JACKPOT!!!
Stockton Islander Hula Mug, Mark Thomas Outrigger mug, big coco joes Lono and Kanaloa, Coral Reef and Trader Dicks matches, Matches, swizzles and picks from the Beachcomber in Canada and a couple of unmarked brown swizzles. No wooden mugs or a single Harveys bucket mug. Thanks for everything Duane.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-22 07:48 am   Permalink

A package has arrived from across the waters..Sent by House Of Ku..A most wonderful and exotic a package as one could ever hope for...beautiful island girls, lave, drinking gifts and ideas..and as the fates would have not a thing in this box was like any I already had. The most extraordinary bits enclosed would have to be the pieces dug up at the factory site ,destroyed by fire of the Famous Coco Joe's...a name known by all since they were old enough to spell TIKI..
....WOW and a very big Thank you for a fantastic trade surprise.....

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-22 12:39 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to thank Unkle John for the swap. I received a ccol Norwegian cruise line bird mug and a Shonfelds shot glass along with some other fun goodies. I'm having camera issues at the moment so I'll post a photo later. Thanks again.

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 01:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-22 07:48, Tropical_Icebergs wrote:

....WOW and a very big Thank you for a fantastic trade surprise.....

Glad you likee! Aloha, Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 10:54 am   Permalink

From Leleliz :

Ka'lenatiki was my trader and all I have to say is thanks so much Steve! I actually do not own any of what you sent so you were able to add to my collection which is awesome.

Thank you for the napkins, tissues, DTB swag, pen, desktop sized moai,shot glass and two mugs! Loved it all and thank you for such a great swap box! The more we collect the harder it seems to surprise someone with "new" finds...I feel lucky you were able to do just that!

Looks like everyone has been getting some great stuff -- glad to see this swap thread has continued!

Aloha xoxox

Liz

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 10:56 am   Permalink

8Ft Tiki Duane was SUPPOSED to send you all those bucket mugs....leave it to him to try and actually make you HAPPY with your package

Great boxes everyone

Let me know if you are still waiting for yours...or if you still have not shipped.

Atomictonytiki (who is out of town right now) your box was shipped a bit late but I am sure it will be at your house waiting for you when you get home

TikiPug your box was shipped late as well--but you have been pm'd why

Anyone else with problems shoot me a message !

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-24 05:39 am   Permalink

Got my box from Lightning Steve and could not be happier. Steve I did not have any of the great items you sent in my collection. Everything is a fantastic addition. A killer Dirty Donny mug by Tiki Farm, two Frankie's swizzle sticks, two Kahiki paddle swizzles, a cool little shot glass, Frankie's matches, sex on the beach mini kit, a Frankies's sticker and a cool Pocketiki postcard. A great trade indeed. Thanks Lighting Steve !!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-24 9:35 pm   Permalink

The tiki bunny made me happy today! I'd been out of town all week and my swap from Canada was here waiting when I got back. Way to go Slacks! A Johnny Pineapple LP, Breakfast of Champions soundtrack CD (Martin Denny music - didn't make the photo because I'm listening to it right now), Paul Marshall coffee cup, Al Harrington mug, a buzillion hawaiian postcards, Hawaii souvenir flag, swizzles, umbrellas, tiki Margarita glass, one of those things you pour booze with, and even seashells!
Mucho Mahalo To Ya!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-25 2:23 pm   Permalink

the second of my trades arrived Saturday AM (All the way from Thailand) but I've only just had time to unpack and photograph it...

...and it's contents...

A cool Atomic Tony Tiki Mug by Tiki Farm (so glad i held back on purchasing one now)

A nice carved Tiki Keychain

A nicely hand drawn message card (on the back of a card that i think i traded with him last trade - a great way to get it back)

and a cool set of childrens Tiki PJs...

A friend of mine has just had his first son (18 mnths old), so he will be the best dressed shaved chimp in town!

Mahalo A.T.T. for another cool trade.

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation