FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
exquisitecorpse
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-25 3:29 pm   Permalink

i received both of my awesome trades from Ukutiki & Slacks Ferret
many thanks!

View Profile of exquisitecorpse Send a personal message to exquisitecorpse  Goto the website of exquisitecorpse     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-25 3:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-19 01:18, HOUSE OF KU wrote:
I got my box, chock full with Tiki Goodness!! Thanks Tikipug (Jason)

Thankyou for another sucessful Swap! Freddie

You are welcome Freddie. I'm glad you liked everything.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-25 8:12 pm   Permalink

Got my first swap package on Thursday from Ukutiki:

Includes a Otagiri crossed arm mug I didn't have (awesome!) and a Moy's Japanese steakhouse Hotei Buddha (which I'll use when I make Beachbum Berry's Happy Buddha recipe.):

Ukutiki also included many swizzles and a li'l hawaiian doll.

Thanks muchly Ukutiki!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-25 10:12 pm   Permalink

i recieved my bounty today....thanks to Tropical icebergs..things are really bigger from Texas
an amazing box of tiki treasure.......a great Trader vics mug...squeeki tiki...a cd of Lucas Vigor sounds..Shag tiki drinks,,a big book of tiki drinks.
.candle holder....a tommy bahama mug...tiki tee shots..a sex on the beach kit...YEAH,,,,tiki necklace ...hula girl pendant..bali hai mini torches...salt and pepper set....booze
beast coasters..a painted turtle rock..some texas bluebonnet seeds..tiki hut key rack...WOW.....amazing....THANK YOU.....
if you get to oasis it would be my pleasure to share an adult beverage with you.

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-27 8:20 pm   Permalink

Besides TikiPug whose box should be there tomorrow anyone else waiting?

Please pm me!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 1:51 pm   Permalink

Big Mahalo to Catmomma in SD for all the loot!!!

Can't wait for the next swap!

Please note: Veiner is included for scale only and was not included in the swap.

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gabbahey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 3:52 pm   Permalink

Got my amazing package last night after a long vacation. Great stuff, I'll try to post pictures tonight.

gabbahey

View Profile of gabbahey Send a personal message to gabbahey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 8:18 pm   Permalink

Got my box yesterday. Will try to post pic tomorrow

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 02:48 am   Permalink

The Thai post finally got around to leaving a delivery note, so I popped up to the post office and picked up this lovely parcel...

what's inside, delayed gratification is the best gratification...

..by the tiki gods it's the mother load..

...what a lovely pile of ephemera, coasters, matchbooks, mints, tooth picks, swizzels, stickers, plastic event cups and last years Frankies calender. PLus some absolute treasures Tiki Bob luggage label (attached to my bag seconds after the picture was taken), card craft tiki card (containing a really lovely letter), an Easter Island Easter egg (the only easter egg I got this year, a Tonga Hut print (currently searching for a suitable frame), the new book of tiki mug (I had been day dreaming that this would be the mug I'd get in the swap, it gave me quite a shock to find it in the box) and finally a hand made PNG mug (beautifully made with great glazing).

Thank you very much Eric October aka Tobunga, cheers!

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gabbahey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 12:13 pm   Permalink

I got a great box from Exquisite Corpse that included the orchids of hawaii ku mug, an awesome dark red parrot mug, two shot glasses, a huge amount of post cards (from TV, Waikiki Tiki Tour, and a whole set of old Hawaiian scenes.) Matches and coasters from TV's 75th and other places. A lot of other ephemera and various rum and tiki tchotchkes that didn't get in the picture as well as a pack of Frankie's matches, which I did not get when I visited there last week. Oh, and a personal favorite: mermaid drink markers as seen below in the cocktail glass. Thanks, buddy.

[ This Message was edited by: gabbahey 2011-04-29 19:47 ]

View Profile of gabbahey Send a personal message to gabbahey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-29 6:41 pm   Permalink

I recieved my package from Pittsbuurgh Pauly !!!
What a huge assortment of great stuff!!
I'm hoping to find my camera and get some pics up.
Till then...
A big Mahalo to Pittsbuurgh Pauly !!!!

[ This Message was edited by: lightning steve 2011-04-30 16:55 ]

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-30 07:54 am   Permalink

I just received my trade from John the Mainlander. It's pretty awesome. A Big Mahalo to him. I'll post pics in the next few days.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-30 12:01 pm   Permalink

Loki-Tiki can we swap animals next? I WANT your puppy!

I have heard from a few people with regards to their swaps but is there anyone else waiting?

Seems like we have almost wrapped this up!

Thanks again for letting me organize this. It was a lot of fun and it was great to be able to interact with you guys as a newbie

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-30 12:22 pm   Permalink

Hi Sandra Dee it was good to see you at the last party! When will your next swap begin? Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-30 1:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-30 12:22, danlovestikis wrote:
Hi Sandra Dee it was good to see you at the last party! When will your next swap begin? Wendy

Aww thanks-it was great to meet you and Dan

It looks like these swaps are every few months so when the next one comes around (after Oasis for sure) I will be sure to let you know so if you want to participate you can.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation