FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
gabbahey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-20 10:21 am   Permalink

I'm in. I pm'd my contact info.

View Profile of gabbahey Send a personal message to gabbahey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-21 7:52 pm   Permalink

Count me in

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-21 10:22 pm   Permalink

I think I want to play too. Let me know what to do!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-22 6:44 pm   Permalink

always fun. im in!

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-22 7:47 pm   Permalink

I was in the first few of these swaps and then skipped the last couple because well, once I never received a trade and another time I got a wooden mug. Would it be too much to ask that people don't send one of those carved wooden tourist mugs but keep it a ceramic mug ? I know the whole idea is to trade a double and it's supposed to be a feel good exchange so I just think everyone participating should know what "mug" means in this trade. Anyway,I will give it another go so count me in.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 08:52 am   Permalink

Hope I draw your name, 8ft. I'd take care of ya.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 11:58 am   Permalink

I'm in!

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trutiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-23 5:06 pm   Permalink

Ok, I'm in again, but only if blacklagoon gives me a lava t-rex! But if that can't be arranged, count me in anyway.

View Profile of trutiki Send a personal message to trutiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 7:44 pm   Permalink

I'm in for one trade. I missed the last one. looking forward to this one.

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-23 8:51 pm   Permalink

Alright, count me in!! But only cause there's no wooden mugs!!

TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 03:29 am   Permalink

I'll toss in the usual reminder information, especially for first time swappers:

1. On or before April 4th you need to send your snail mail address to Sandra Dee as stated earlier in this thread. Do this in a pm (personal message function on Tiki Central).
2. Just after April 4th, Sandra Dee will send you a personal message with the name and address of the person you are to send a mug to. She will have done a random drawing to match up swappers. I think she uses an Ouija board or something.
3. You will want to send it out right away, so like that week. To delay mailing is not nice.
4. This swap is for one tiki mug. You send one tiki mug, someone will send you one tiki mug. If you want to include more than one mug and if you want to include other tiki stuff, (and some swappers do), you may, but you should expect to receive one tiki mug.
5. When your package arrives let the person who sent it to you, and the rest of us, know by posting on this thread. Put up a picture of the mug and maybe include yourself in the picture. We'll all have a good laugh.
6. That's it.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelveTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 06:08 am   Permalink

Aloha Folks,
can i play from europe ?
i mean, because of shipping costs etc.

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 1:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks Bongo for the recap.

If you have sent leleliz your address previously she already has it to please don't send it to me...we live in the same apartment.

Yes helvetiki please pm me your mailing address..trades are international.

Absolutely NONE of the following will be ok to send:

Broken or repaired items

Wooden tiki mugs...come on folks we all have ceramic doubles or even homemade mugs we can send

Let's try NOT to send any Harveys buckets mugs either!! This is kind of ridiculous since everyone has multitudes of these. If you don't have any please feel free to request one and I will make it happen.

No need to send the rarest mug you have but be thoughtful....be sure to look at every other swap thread for inspiration.

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 1:26 pm   Permalink

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE SWAPPED BEFORE..I have them already. If you have not swapped then send it. Thanks!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelveTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 1:48 pm   Permalink

I'm in

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation