FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-24 5:02 pm   Permalink

Look at she, it's Sandra Dee
Helping out this community.
Tiki Central swaps today
Need some help along the way.
Look at she, it's Sandra Dee
Our thanks to you eternally.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-26 3:04 pm   Permalink

Dear Bongo,

You are a nut!

Love,

Me

Going to update this thread later tonight. My computer broke and Liz's broke but she just got hers back so I am using hers until everything else is fixed.

Thanks for those who have been pming me...feel free to post on the thread if you want to join up as well!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sideshow Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-26 3:32 pm   Permalink

I'm In!

You have my address!

Cheers!

Bob

View Profile of Sideshow Bob Send a personal message to Sideshow Bob  Email Sideshow Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-28 5:25 pm   Permalink

Alas, poets are so, so, so misunderstood and under apreciated as artists in this country, in this time and in this forum! Sigh!

Everybody found a box and some bubble wrap? Ya see, gather this stuff now, before you find out who you're gonna send it to. This saves time. Then when SandraDee sends you a name and adress, you're ready to choose the right mug and out it goes, lickety split!

I'm just here to help ya, SandraDee. We'll keep this thing movin'.

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-28 6:05 pm   Permalink

Missed the last few, I baaaack for this one.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-29 8:53 pm   Permalink

I don't know about you guys, but I am enjoying stuffing a box chock full!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 02:52 am   Permalink

Love ya, ZeroTiki for your enthusiasm. (Did I ever tell you my dog when I was a kid had the name ZeroTiki?)

Bongo's Swap Hint #3: (Did you miss #1 and #2? Sorry, there's no going back.) Match the mug you trade to the recipient when possible. How to do this? Here on TikiCentral you can easily bring up every post from your swapping partner. This will show you that person's interests, personality, faults, bad past decisions, (oops, talking about me again) and even items they own such as mugs. Another source is
www.Ooga-Mooga.com where many of our members list all the mugs they already own. If you happen to have a mug you are willing to trade away that they seem not to own, voila! Now, you may say, "But Bongo, I don't have a super big collection, I'm planning on sending just this one mug that I can do without." Fist, quit yer whining, we all started like you. Second, it's OK. Don't take this stuff so seriously. Throw in some cookies, decorate the outside of your box. In short, have fun with it.

ukutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 6:20 pm   Permalink

Great! Put me in for two swaps.

View Profile of ukutiki Send a personal message to ukutiki  Email ukutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 7:22 pm   Permalink

+WOOF!+

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-30 9:47 pm   Permalink

time is ticking down.....

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trutiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-03-31 10:05 am   Permalink

Could those that have Ooga Mooga accounts list their ooga mooga user name? My own is trudeska.

View Profile of trutiki Send a personal message to trutiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-31 10:09 am   Permalink

John the Mainlander

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelveTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 11:01 am   Permalink

rontiki66

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 12:03 pm   Permalink

Here's me:

Tiki-Atari -
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=499

And some of the usual suspects (I pulled together a list last time):

Blacklagoon - http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=2331

Fenrixtiki - http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=1912

Zerotiki - http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=1175

Pikeys Dog - http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=2182

Slacks Ferret - http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=367

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-31 1:58 pm   Permalink

GROG have wooden mug GROG need get rid of. Who want trade with GROG?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation