FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Spring 2011 Mug Swap: Names Sent!...Mail Packages by April15!
Tropical_Icebergs

Posted: 2011-03-31 2:12 pm   Permalink

I have wooden mug will trade Grog...Mine a work in progress..was going to attempt to carve, haven't yet..mug still look like small piece of tree branch, but has very pretty picture of what it could have looked like...will trade Grog...

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 3:22 pm   Permalink

Been in everyone thus far, no reason to quit now...no Ooga Mooga either! Sandra Dee, you know where I live now, although my shipping address is my PO Box and I am sure Liz has it!

Later,

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-03-31 3:46 pm   Permalink

Iceberber, that sound a lot like GROG' wooden mug.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 12:26 am   Permalink

Add me to the list, please... Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 09:47 am   Permalink

Im in for one trade........but no international please.....

Fun......

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 10:02 am   Permalink

::doing the 'putting goodies in the box' dance::

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 10:19 am   Permalink

I was buying things for my swap box today, when I remembered I hadn't actually said I'd join up, it was fun last time so sign me up.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 12:23 pm   Permalink

Finally got around to updating the swap list on Page 1. Be sure to check to make sure you are on it with the right number of swaps.

Will be contacting people today/tomorrow if i need your address so please also check your pms in case you get any from moi

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-02 08:52 am   Permalink

Thanks again for putting this all together, Alyce...The swap is always a wonderful tool to get us all excited about aloha and chatting with new friends!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-02 1:29 pm   Permalink

Missing 4 addresses. Please check your pms

[ This Message was edited by: SandraDee 2011-04-02 17:20 ]

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-03 05:11 am   Permalink

I'm in. I missed the last trade so I hope Liz still has my address. I would like a trade partner in the U.S. please. Got some fun stuff ready and the bubble wrap is standing by. Thanks.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-03 11:04 am   Permalink

Yup I have your address so you are in!

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-03 11:06 am   Permalink

I have everyone's address so I should be able to get swap partners out by tomorrow/Tuesday the latest.

Last call for swappers

TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-03 8:16 pm   Permalink

I'm in for 1 swap.

Liz will have my address

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-04 07:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-03 20:16, TikiPug wrote:
I'm in for 1 swap.

Liz will have my address

So, let me see if I am understanding this correctly. A person gets banned from tiki central and just creates a new user name and continues posting like nothing happened? And they get to keep posting with their new,fake username even after making what appeared to be a threat to Big Tiki Dude?

Here is "Sandra Dee"s first post on Tiki central (In the LeLeLiz birthday thread):

"Hey all...I am Liz`s roommate and she wanted to say thanks for the birthday greetings. Oh and to BTD she can't wait to see you soon...she has something special planned for you. Sooner actually then you think.

Actually as her roommie I have gotten bit by the tiki bug myself so she has led me to TC in order to take over posting on behalf of her and myself.

Currently she is gambling and out of town in Reno....so I can't wait until she gets home.

She is going to love that I am online now for her."

[ This Message was edited by: Lucas Vigor 2011-04-04 07:34 ]

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation