FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Official Tiki Oasis 11 thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
Official Tiki Oasis 11 thread
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-27 7:38 pm   Permalink

this year all the symposiums are included with deluxe and vip passes

we are still finalizing the prices but here is the line-up of classes thus far

# Martin Cate Cocktail Symposium – Title TBA
# Tequila Tasting Symposium with Jacques Bezuidenhout – Title TBA
# Latinesque Exotica - from Quiet Village to Latin Village (Jeff Chenault)
# MeduSirena Aquaticat Training Camp'~ with Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid
# Surf Guitar Lessons with Jason Lee
# Pin-up Hair and Make-up with Lady Borgia
# Yoga with Tana the Tattooed Lady
# MORE TBA!!

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-28 12:29 am   Permalink

Got my tickets and room! See y'all at Oasis! I know we were buggin you about when tickets go up, but any idea when the symposium tickets go up? I can't help it...I'm greedy

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 10:22 am   Permalink

Symposium Tickets will go up on Cinco De Mayo!!

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mhathawa

Posted: 2011-04-28 11:12 am   Permalink

I bought my VIP tickets (with the extra Sunday show) and booked my room from Thursday night through Sunday night, and was quoted the same rate for all nights. I thought I'd read something about a "discounted" rate for Sunday night. Do you need to ask about it when you get to the hotel, or am I just imagining things and there is no discount for Sunday night. Thanks!

View Profile of mhathawa Send a personal message to mhathawa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 12:10 pm   Permalink

I notice in the schedule of events the list of DJ's. I did not see Jeff Hanson "BIG TIKI DUDE" as a DJ.
We go to all the events in SC and Jeff is always there as the DJ. Hope he will be at Tiki Oasis.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-04-28 1:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-28 12:10, HB TIKI wrote:
I notice in the schedule of events the list of DJ's. I did not see Jeff Hanson "BIG TIKI DUDE" as a DJ.
We go to all the events in SC and Jeff is always there as the DJ. Hope he will be at Tiki Oasis.

I agree. It wouldn't be a proper tiki event without BTD spinnin' the vinyl.

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-28 2:02 pm   Permalink

Rooms are $25 less on Wed and Sun
If your reservation does not reflect that please email me a PDF or screen shot of your receipt and I will fix it
Otto

Quote:

On 2011-04-28 11:12, mhathawa wrote:
I bought my VIP tickets (with the extra Sunday show) and booked my room from Thursday night through Sunday night, and was quoted the same rate for all nights. I thought I'd read something about a "discounted" rate for Sunday night. Do you need to ask about it when you get to the hotel, or am I just imagining things and there is no discount for Sunday night. Thanks!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 2:37 pm   Permalink

Heard Big Sandy & Los Straitjackets really rocked at VLV...so excited to see them together!

Great line up and the site ,even in its Beta stage, looks great!

Otto and Doe you guys are really up on fast responses to everyone's questions and Ikabod has been great so far with volunteers. Even though you must be swapped with pms and requests thanks for keeping us informed.

Can't wait!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FilthyMidget
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 3:09 pm   Permalink

I am soooooo looking forward to this year!
I have my Sombrero dusted & off the wall!

aka The Filthy Midget

View Profile of FilthyMidget Send a personal message to FilthyMidget  Email FilthyMidget     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 4:01 pm   Permalink

Big Sandy and Los Straitjackets were GREAT at Viva....but we were all packed into a room that was too small for them with the air temp around 85 and humidity around 90%! I left after three songs....
Can't wait to see them in a spacious, outdoor venue!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-28 4:55 pm   Permalink

amen on that. Was in the same crowded room. Sat in the hallway and played "Is it Vintage or not" instead. Looking forward to seeing them in San Diego.

DeTiki will be there selling purses again this year. We have our rooms, now just have to start planning crazy awesome new designs!

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2011-04-28 10:16 pm   Permalink

Room booked, wristbands bought...it's gonna be a long 110 days!

Kevin

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64

Posted: 2011-04-29 08:19 am   Permalink

I booked my room & got my tickets on Wednesday but now that I look at my confirmation & the room descriptions currently on the Crowne Plaza website, it looks like I may not have the room I wanted. My confirmation says I have a Leisure Room which, according to the T.O. site, says is near the jacuzzi. Yet now on the Crowne Plaza site, a King Size Leisure is said to face the golf course. I'm confused! Can you clarify, please?

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-29 11:49 am   Permalink

I will need until Monday afternoon to answer this question. Leisure Room us a new term that the hotel is using and my reservations manager is offsite today

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-29 4:23 pm   Permalink

Hey folks, don't forget to "Like" the Tiki Oasis Fan Page on Facebook! (Different than the "group" page.) Sometimes our Facebook Friends get breaking news before we have a chance to post it here, so "Like" the page and get updates directly to your facebook news feed!

Click here for the Tiki Oasis Facebook Page

Mahalo
JenTiki - Tiki Oasis Social Media Maven

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2011-04-29 16:25 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation