FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-10 5:16 pm   Permalink

Nice work Ernie!

I'm in on the October event too. Can't wait!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-11 09:15 am   Permalink

Amy and I will be meeting up this weekend in Mojave to iron out Prices and performances for the upcoming Goin'Primitive Event.

We have had several talks already and you know that Ernie is already in the midst of making one of the greatest tiki mugs ever.

So believe we are planning on this being a great 1st time event from people who have done events before,so this should be close to being glitch free.

More information to come...............

If you have any suggestions please p.m. Myself or Queen K

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-05-12 09:02 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-12 01:14 am   Permalink

Loving the mug guys!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-12 06:30 am   Permalink

Quote:
this should be close to being glitch free

Now you've jinxed it!

Seriously, though, hoping to make a road trip from the Northwest for this...have really enjoyed all the photos and stories about last month's debut.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-12 11:21 am   Permalink

Can I bring this for the lake?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-12 11:24 am   Permalink

Mike, are they towing that with their boat??? wow....cool

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-15 2:19 pm   Permalink

In Mojave this weekend working on goin' primitive.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-16 10:24 pm   Permalink

General Sales Start July 1st at 10a.m.

Friends of Mojave Oasis: You should get a email from Amy to Hold your Spot for Goin'Primitive. Let Us know what package your interested in and we will hold it for you Till July 1st.

YOU CAN RESERVE AND PAY FOR THE SPOT WITHOUT KNOWING THE HEADCOUNT.....ADD THEM LATER.

You will be send a paypal early June for request of payment,please pay by July 1st or the spot will be given away for General Sales.

If you Pick Rentable Trailers (Classic trailers already on ground) its first request first held but must be payed for by June 15th. Very Limited...and high request.

Friends or Caliente: you can Pay a $20 non-refundable deposit at Caliente and reserve your spot for pre-release too.

YOU CAN RESERVE AND PAY FOR THE SPOT WITHOUT KNOWING THE HEADCOUNT.....ADD THEM LATER.

Please trust that you will be entertained from the people that brought you Tiki Caliente and Mojave Oasis

PACKAGE PRICES BELOW

The dates are October 14-16th 2011

The Tent Package(warrior in the grass) prices are 125.00 with one full pass

The Outrigger package (bring your own Trailer) 165.00 with One full pass

Our Rentable Trailers package are 275.00 with one full pass

Extra Adult is 75.00
Extra Child is 40.00
Vending 50.00

We are offering a special to people who want to come Thursday and or stay over Sunday as well. The price would be 50.00 for Thursday and 25.00 for Sunday and those prices will be per tent or trailer, not per person.

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 07:14 am   Permalink

Very poor planning on rorys part and Cindy and I are on a fencepost now. I just found out that this is the same weekend as the KISS Cruise. Do we want to spend the weekend with our friends or be stuck on a boat with Gene Simmons and his "Planet of the Apes" haircut? Then our lives will finally be complete and we can be buried in our matching KISS coffins. What to do ?

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-17 09:22 am   Permalink

Just think Ray you could be partying with this guy...
http://youtu.be/v7S9pWhuNFo

JOBU

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 12:54 pm   Permalink

Well that settles it. I'm going to Barstow. Could you imagine sitting next to this guy ? I'd have to roundhouse kick him overboard. Does he really think the band will be walking around the boat and hang with these people?

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 1:21 pm   Permalink

LOL Ray!

The emails Went out , I hope to see you all at Caliente and Goin Primitive! And for those who wanted the extra days, we added those as well. Thanks to all who suppoted us..

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 2:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-12 11:21, MadDogMike wrote:
Can I bring this for the lake?

Only if you tow it with this '59 Buick:

Well folks, you have seen the pages of photos of fun and frolic to be had at this desert island! A strange enchanted oasis to be experienced!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-17 2:27 pm   Permalink

I know it's not MCM but what about this '40 Ford Woody?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 3:01 pm   Permalink

That's it, I'll be coming in this:

..and I will bring Esquivel!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation