FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 3:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-17 14:27, MadDogMike wrote:
I know it's not MCM but what about this '40 Ford Woody?

This is the new addition to Mojave Oasis, it's called a Delta Van Cruiser. It very much looks likes a hi-bred van/ Boat. It is unique to say the least. Here are some photos. I hope you like it.... We haven't determined a use for it yet, it does run, but our lake is really too small, but cool it is, built in the 70's with a mid-century modern fireplace. enjoy!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-17 3:26 pm   Permalink

Very cool Amy - you're too much! I say you rent it out for sleeping just like the other vintage trailers.

It reminds me of a similar hybrid I say recently in an e-mail extolling the virtures of redneck technology (you're is much more suave of course)

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 3:35 pm   Permalink

Hey, that's blocking my fishing hole. Maybe we can troll with it when you mount some bass seats on the back. Too cool Amy.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-17 9:34 pm   Permalink

Amy, how much for a 3 hour Tour?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2011-05-17 9:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-04-22 11:16, TNT wrote:
If this isn't too prmitive - we're in too. Teresa doesn't camp.

If you rent one of their trailers, or bring a rented trailer or RV, it is not like camping at all! We officially stayed for the first time in our Vintage trailer at the event and it was awesome! VERRRY comfortable!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 9:40 pm   Permalink

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 10:28 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2011-09-26 20:20 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-18 07:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-17 15:05, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-17 14:27, MadDogMike wrote:
I know it's not MCM but what about this '40 Ford Woody?

This is the new addition to Mojave Oasis, it's called a Delta Van Cruiser. It very much looks likes a hi-bred van/ Boat. It is unique to say the least. Here are some photos. I hope you like it.... We haven't determined a use for it yet, it does run, but our lake is really too small, but cool it is, built in the 70's with a mid-century modern fireplace. enjoy!

Amy

A boat that looks like a van,with a Preway fireplace inside.....PERFECT ! The best possible "use for it" is me sleepin in there WHOO !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-05-18 09:58 am   Permalink

Why does everybody hit "quote" and post the same photos over and over, so we end up with a page or two of the same pictures? We know what you're talking about.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-05-18 10:39 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-05-18 10:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-18 09:58, GROG wrote:
Why does everybody hit "quote" and post the same photos over and over, so we end up with a page or two of the same pictures? We know what you're talking about.

Ditto!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-18 12:13 pm   Permalink

And as a reminder to people considering coming to Goin'Primitive please check page 1 for information and updates.
If you look at this page it looks like a boat show!!!!!! No rednecks or inbreeds wanted at this event sorry.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 10:43 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2011-05-20 10:44 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-20 10:44 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2011-09-26 20:22 ]

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-22 4:16 pm   Permalink

Hi All, jut wanted to update on the event, we took lots of deposits at Tiki Caliente, thanks, those who went to Mojave, if you havent already emailed me or Rory please do, so you don't lose your spot before we open it up.

t was great to see everyone and thank you all for the kind words on Mojave. We have already started to add some new and exciting things, so I hope to see you all at "goin Primitive!"

amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Missing User65958
Unregistered User
Posted: 2011-05-23 09:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-22 16:16, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Hi All, jut wanted to update on the event, we took lots of deposits at Tiki Caliente, thanks, those who went to Mojave, if you havent already emailed me or Rory please do, so you don't lose your spot before we open it up.

t was great to see everyone and thank you all for the kind words on Mojave. We have already started to add some new and exciting things, so I hope to see you all at "goin Primitive!"

amy

Amy, can I get emailed on this as well?
rita.zupancic@gmail.com

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation