FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Goin'Primitive (Thanks to everyone who came to this little Oasis)
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-26 2:06 pm   Permalink

Size? Big ass!!!!! Bigger then my massive Tiki Caliente 3 Mug.....

Use 2 hands

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-05-26 6:39 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2011-05-26 14:02, MadDogMike wrote:
Quote:

Nice subtle texture on the fez, you got some approx dimensions for us?

Thanks MadDoggers.

Right now he's almost 7.5 inches tall at the front of the fez where it's the tallest. From the furthest back of his head to his nose staight across is about 4 inches, and the same from his lip which sticks out furthest in front, to it's direct opposite. His ears are 6 inches across tip to tip and his head width is 3.5 inches at it's widest.

He'll be smaller when he's a mug. so he might be about 7 inches tall when finished.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kouko Lui

Posted: 2011-05-28 10:52 am   Permalink

Aloha! We didn't get a email about the 'Primitive event... we want the same spot (Todd & Deb) if its possible?

Quote:

On 2011-04-17 19:44, Wildsville man wrote:
Express your Dark Side with Goin' Primitive.

Mojave Oasis + Tiki Caliente =

General Sales Start July 1st at 10a.m.

Friends of Mojave Oasis: You should get a email from Amy to Hold your Spot for Goin'Primitive. Let Us know what package your interested in and we will hold it for you Till July 1st.

YOU CAN RESERVE AND PAY FOR THE SPOT WITHOUT KNOWING THE HEADCOUNT.....ADD THEM LATER.

You will be send a paypal early June for request of payment,please pay by July 1st or the spot will be given away for General Sales.

If you Pick Rentable Trailers (Classic trailers already on ground) its first request first held but must be payed for by June 15th. Very Limited...and high request.

Friends or Caliente: you can Pay a $20 non-refundable deposit at Caliente and reserve your spot for pre-release too.

YOU CAN RESERVE AND PAY FOR THE SPOT WITHOUT KNOWING THE HEADCOUNT.....ADD THEM LATER.

Please trust that you will be entertained from the people that brought you Tiki Caliente and Mojave Oasis

PACKAGE PRICES BELOW

The dates are October 14-16th 2011

The Tent Package(warrior in the grass) prices are 125.00 with one full pass

The Outrigger package (bring your own Trailer) 165.00 with One full pass

Our Rentable Trailers package are 275.00 with one full pass

Extra Adult is 75.00
Extra Child is 40.00
Vending 50.00

We are offering a special to people who want to come Thursday and or stay over Sunday as well. The price would be 50.00 for Thursday and 25.00 for Sunday and those prices will be per tent or trailer, not per person.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goin-Primitive/196284880408355

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-05-16 23:16 ]

View Profile of Kouko Lui Send a personal message to Kouko Lui  Email Kouko Lui Goto the website of Kouko Lui     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-30 3:09 pm   Permalink

Kouko Lui, Todd, Debbie, please PM me or Rory all your info, we will add you to all updates

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-03 1:02 pm   Permalink

Peep's of the Primitive,
As I am Catching up from my Tiki Caliente 3 Show,I am going into Primitive Prep 100% this week.

Most of you have been contacted with spots and options,but If I missed you please send me a P.M.

Also,These are special prices for people who came to Mojave Oasis or payed a deposit at Caliente.
Please know we have a names list not a location list.

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!
Please realize until we go public for sales on July 1st every booking is hand done by myself.

Please Do not send general comment like ,WERE IN!!!! or I WANT MY SAME SPOT!!!!

We do not have the Mojave assigned spots to work with.

So if you want a certain Spot,please give it to me or contact me so we can figure it out.

If you want the special rate this is what I need as an example.

Tent spot with 2 extra people

or

Trailer spot with 2 extra people

NOT.........

I'm In!!!!!!

But,I do hope your in!!!!!!!!!!DIg?

P.M. me any questions and I will respond within 24 hours.

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-03 1:57 pm   Permalink

GROG IN!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-03 1:57 pm   Permalink

P.S.

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-04 4:30 pm   Permalink

Hi All, remember if you came to Mojave Oasis and you want the same spot and the same price, you need to email Rory before July1st. We are excited about this event, we are adding some new features, music, contests amenities, and fun! we hope you will Join us

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kouko Lui

Posted: 2011-06-06 5:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks, got our pay pal invoice.

View Profile of Kouko Lui Send a personal message to Kouko Lui  Email Kouko Lui Goto the website of Kouko Lui     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-08 10:02 pm   Permalink

Here's a bone-dry greenware (it hasn't been fired yet) compared to the wax master on the right. The greenware is 7" tall and the wax is 7 and 1/4".
The ears on the greenware are about 5 and 3/4" wide. He'll shrink just a smidge more when he's fired, but he'll basically be about 7" at the front of his fez.

Here's a size comparison to a couple of popular mugs.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-09 05:56 am   Permalink

So cool GROG!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-09 10:34 am   Permalink

This Mug is Amazing.
The photo of the 3 mugs together shows how it will stand out in any collection.

Grog and David Wong are the Game changers.

Thank God we have Grog.

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-09 11:08 am   Permalink

And it's all for me GROG me jolly, jolly GROG
All for my beer and tobacco
Well, I spent all me tin with the ladies drinkin' gin
Far across the Western Ocean I must wander

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-09 4:48 pm   Permalink

Awesome Ernie. And what a great image you had to create from. Can hardly wait to see the finished version.

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-10 1:04 pm   Permalink

Peeps of Primitive,
If you gave a deposit and have not been contacted please P.M. Me.

If you have a Vintage trailer being held please pay by June 15th or it will be going,going,gone...........back-up's are waiting.

People who have a spot held for tents or campers please pay by July 1st.

We will go on sale to the General Public at 10a.m. on July 8th.

Please tell your friends.........but only the cool ones,Dig?

W

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation