FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2012-Official Thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
OHANA 2012-Official Thread
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-31 08:32 am   Permalink

Hey folks,

Ohana needs you!! Yes you!!

We've got a couple slots that need filling for volunteers, and as a Thank You, we've got a cool gift for all the folks who help us out, and its ONLY for Ohana volunteers. (Here's a hint... we'll need your unisex t-shirt size!)

Currently, we need:

FRIDAY
4:00-5:00 Merch booth. You'll distribute mugs to those who have pre-purchased them, and sell 2012 merchandise to folks. We need ONE person for this time slot, and you'll be teamed up with the lovely TikiJ to help spread the Aloha through the wonders of Ohana Merchandise!!

SATURDAY
12:00-1:00 Silent Auction Keep the Silent Auction table buzzing along. Just help folks find the sheets to place their bids on that auction item of their dreams, and keep an over-all eye on the table. Easy peasy, and you get to keep a close eye on your own bids! lol ONE person needed for this time slot.

Feel free to volunteer for more than one slot, but I'd prefer if everyone only had to give one hour of their time. Thats entirely up to you of course.

Just reply here with the slot you want, and let me know your shirt size. I need to place the shirt order today, so dont delay, and of course, super-mega mahalos to all who have already volunteered, and those who are about to!

See ya at the Lake!!

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2012-05-31 08:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: bargoyle 2012-05-31 11:43 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rev_thumper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-31 6:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-30 20:32, Hinano_Paul wrote:
I hear there will be a special West Coast only Bowl available for the Mystery Bowl Auction, start saving your scheckles now! I lookin at you Rev!

I eagerly await my opportunity to be outbid!

View Profile of rev_thumper Send a personal message to rev_thumper      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-01 10:41 am   Permalink

Looks like things have worked out for me to attend my first Ohana! Really looking forward to it!

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-01 9:11 pm   Permalink

Excellent!!

We look forward to seeing you in Lake George!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 07:00 am   Permalink

Volunteer positions are filled!

Huge mahalos to all of our wonderful volunteers who make this thing happen!

Also, its last call for tickets and mugs.

20 mugs left. If you want to be sure to get one, best order it! The remaining 20 (if not all taken up by pre-orders) are first come, first served at the event. Don't miss out!

And we're single digits on remaining Ohana tickets!

Go get em now!! Website shuts down end of week.

Buy now or cry later!

www.LuauAtTheLake.com

See ya at the Lake!! Cant wait!!

-b.

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2012-06-05 07:01 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 08:46 am   Permalink

I can't wait!!!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 10:21 am   Permalink

A&W, here i come!!!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-06 2:01 pm   Permalink

Oh dude. A&W closed.

http://www.justkiddingdollarhaha.com

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-07 11:05 am   Permalink

I can see the tear that started to roll down Johnny Dollar's face before he read and fully grokked the link.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-13 06:28 am   Permalink

I would cry too. I was like "WHAT?!?!? I was just there Memorial Day weekend and it was open!! What happened?!?!" lol.

Freaking Pablus. You'll get yours buddy.

Oh, and just a heads up... there may... MAY be room or two opening at the Tiki later today, so if you're at a different hotel, and would rather be where the "action" is, call them this afternoon, and you just might get lucky.

A week away! Much to do!! See ya all at the Lake!!!

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-13 08:43 am   Permalink

Ok, that room IS open folks, so if you want to stay at the Tiki (we have the ENTIRE hotel reserved!) now might be your one and only chance to switch over.

Give them a call and book it now! 518-668-5744

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-13 09:04 am   Permalink

i might need an extra room to house my butthurt ;D

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-14 2:10 pm   Permalink

Only a week away. I can't wait to see everyone!

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiHowie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-16 06:16 am   Permalink

giddy. giddy. giddy.

giggity.

View Profile of MauiHowie Send a personal message to MauiHowie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-17 8:37 pm   Permalink

Is it Thursday yet?

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation