FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 7:20 pm   Permalink

Will ya hurry up & tell us?!? I'm gonna be in SoCal that week & I need to know if should fly back Saturday or Sunday!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-25 7:36 pm   Permalink

This particular event will be SoCal, but TOTALLY worth a trip from norcal too.
Details soon.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-25 7:37 pm   Permalink

Fly back sunday !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-25 8:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-25 18:44, wikileakytiki wrote:
I thought the bandleader swore never to set foot in the venue again.

Funny,no venue was mentioned in this pre- announcement. Looks like Tiki Central has a new terrorist.

heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-25 10:43 pm   Permalink

Hmmm, a Tikiyaki show on my birthday which is also the first day of my vacation. I must have blown out all of the candles last year.

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-26 05:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-25 20:24, tikiyaki wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-08-25 18:44, wikileakytiki wrote:
I thought the bandleader swore never to set foot in the venue again.

Funny,no venue was mentioned in this pre- announcement. Looks like Tiki Central has a new terrorist.

Hanford can trace it through the IP address. It would be funny to let us ALL know who the terrorist is!

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 08:55 am   Permalink

I am guessing this terrorist is a sad individuel with not to many friends. And Less everyday because of stunts like this..........

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 09:12 am   Permalink

Yeah, someone's bitter. Can't wait to see Tikiyaki again in SoCal!!
Way to go, Jim!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2011-08-26 09:31 am   Permalink

Hmm November 5th… even thought it's a couple months away and I had already planned on doing absolutely nothing that day I'll put Mysterious Tikiyaki Orchestra show on my calendar.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 09:42 am   Permalink

These are the kind of people I would like to avoid my little event in May. One or Two people like this can taint a good time for all.

I hear they can't volunteer at oasis anymore because of being such lushes.

Tikiyaki is awesome live and I will make the time to be at any location they play.

And if the band plays somewhere they said they would not play again,I am glad they resolved any issues that may have happened in the past. That's a positive not a negative.

Stop the drama.......

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-08-26 09:44 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 09:55 am   Permalink

...I'm hip to what's being said here! If I'm correct, it's a homecoming of sorts huh Jim?

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-26 11:16 am   Permalink

Well, before we all resort to name calling and making assumptions, I've always preferred to be diplomatic when it comes to such issues here on TC.

We here on TC are s a tight knit little community, and a diverse one at that.... Artists, tiki carvers, musicians, lawyers, teachers, mortgage brokers, business owners/entrepeneurs....lots of different kinds of folks....SO....lets find out a little about Wikileakytiki, one of TC's newest members, like....

Where are you from ?

Male,female or "other"

Your name Wikileakytiki is a bit telling...are you a reporter for say, Wikileaks or Fox News ?

What Tiki Bars and restaurants do you frequent ?

What tiki events have you been to in the past year, and do you remember anything about them ?

What's your favorite sport ? (besides drinking)

Inquiring tiki minds would like to know. I look forward to finding out more about Wikileakytiki....

.Aloha,Baby!

JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 4:35 pm   Permalink

There are 4 places truly worthy of a Tikiyaki O. performance...

1. That fantastic stage at Mojave Oasis - check

2. The Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel (which suspiciously looks like P.S.) - check

3. The mighty Mai Kai - check

4. And then ???.... (I got my fingers crossed on this. )

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-08-26 16:40 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 5:01 pm   Permalink

I'm hoping it's wear I hope it's at. So I can take a cab.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-27 12:43 am   Permalink

Since I'm stuffering from Oasis withdrawn, I CANNOT wait for this!

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation