FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 12:56 am   Permalink

Yes, say it's so,say it's so, big daddy!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 01:38 am   Permalink

Jim, you're such a tease!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 07:44 am   Permalink

face book destruction party?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 07:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-25 18:57, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Are you roasting a pig ? I know where to find one .

where's the Like button?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 5:22 pm   Permalink

OK, you've convinced me, I"m shifting my vacation a bit for this.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
klockwork
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-27 6:16 pm   Permalink

Definitely down for this. Date saved.

View Profile of klockwork Send a personal message to klockwork      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mighty Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-27 6:23 pm   Permalink

I have severe Tikiyaki Live Performance Withdrawal Syndrome, so I've booked a table at the place I really hope this show is going to be, just in case...

View Profile of The Mighty Woo Send a personal message to The Mighty Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:37 pm   Permalink

Is it at Budokan?

I need to renew my passport.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:46 pm   Permalink

With Cheap Trick or Peter Frampton?

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-28 8:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-27 23:46, Chuck Tatum is Tiki wrote:
With Cheap Trick or Peter Frampton?

Hell...BOTH....THAT would be a dream gig for me.

Do Youuu YOU FEEEEEL like we do ?

I want YOU to want ME !

WHOO !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 10:45 pm   Permalink

Fund raising party for the L.A. Galaxy?

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:06 pm   Permalink

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:38 pm   Permalink

OK, It's Official !

Tickets on sale soon !

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5th : DON THE BEACHCOMBER, HUNTINGTON BEACH

THE TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA : "ALOHA, BABY! - The SHOW" with special guest star, MARINA THE FIRE EATING MERMAID

Your Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel Vacation Getaway comes to life, Saturday November 5th at Don The Beachcomber in Huntington Beach.

"Aloha, Baby! - The Show" will feature The Tikiyaki Orchestra performing the Polynesian Village Hotel Show with very special guest star,straight from the Wreck Bar in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid, performing her dangerous and exotic fire eating act, and other exotic stunts.

Enjoy songs from the brand new album "Aloha, Baby!" being performed live for the first time, old Tikiyaki favorites, some classics, bongo beatdowns, bad jokes by Marty Lush, and everything else you've come to expect from The Tikiyaki Orchestra.

DJ Big Tiki Dude will be spinning the the tunes while the band is not on,and setting the mood just right.

WIN A SPECIAL PELE'S KISS MYSTERY DANCE BY MARINA !
Straight from the Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel's famous bar,The Jungle Jetsetter Lounge, we bring you the "Pele's Kiss" Volcano Bowl Cocktail.
We will be raffling off the super exclusive "Pele's Kiss" , which, in the classic tradition of The Kahiki and Mai Kai Mystery Girls, the lucky raffle winner will get the flaming volcano bowl cocktail complete with a special dance and lei ceremony by Marina herself. Marina was once a Mystery Girl at the Mai Kai in Ft Lauderdale,and has performed this mysterious hypnotizing dance on many an occasion. This night,she will present the "Pele's Kiss" to the lucky winner. Raffle Tickets will be sold the night of the show.

The first 80 tickets will get special front room seating in the High Chief's Room where the band and Marina will be performing,and the rest of the seats will be in the beautiful Hidden Village, which has a great view of the stage. These tickets will be first come, first serve. There is no difference in price, so,once tickets go on sale, act fast to get the best seats.
All seats will be at tables,and Don's Will be serving dinner and cocktails in both rooms.

As if that's not enough,also on this night, The Hula Girls will be rockin' out their killer brand of Hulabilly in the Dagger Bar (admission is free)
We will be coordinating the shows with as little overlap as possible so everyone gets to enjoy both shows.

Please stay tuned to this thread, as we will be making more show announcements as they develop
Special thanx to Queen Kamehameha, Wildsville Man and Art Snyder for facilitating this great show with us. We look forward to returning to SoCal's Largest classic Tiki Temple.

Aloha, Baby! and we look forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Tickets :
$25 in advance (at tikiyakiorchestra.com)
$30 at the door

Don The Beachcomber
16278 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(562) 592-1321

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2011-08-28 23:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2011-09-05 10:34 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:48 pm   Permalink

So in.........Don's and Tikiyaki are like peanut butter and jelly. A match made in heaven.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Don Brewski
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:51 pm   Permalink

WHOO!!!

View Profile of Don Brewski Send a personal message to Don Brewski  Goto the website of Don Brewski     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation