FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-08 1:58 pm   Permalink

WIN A SPECIAL PELE'S KISS MYSTERY DANCE BY MARINA !
Straight from the Tikiyaki Polynesian Village Hotel's famous bar,The Jungle Jetsetter Lounge, we bring you the "Pele's Kiss" Volcano Bowl Cocktail.
We will be raffling off the super exclusive "Pele's Kiss" , which, in the classic tradition of The Kahiki and Mai Kai Mystery Girls, the lucky raffle winner will get the flaming volcano bowl cocktail complete with a special dance and lei ceremony by Marina herself. Marina was once a Mystery Girl at the Mai Kai in Ft Lauderdale,and has performed this mysterious hypnotizing dance on many an occasion. This night,she will present the "Pele's Kiss" to the lucky winner. Raffle Tickets are $10 each - no limit will be sold the night of the show.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-12 12:48 pm   Permalink

One ticket left in the High Chief's room, then it's all Hidden Village seating after that. Someone get it !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-12 12:53 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to it! The Bearded Bastard and I will be enjoying cocktails with the Chief!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-12 1:15 pm   Permalink

Sweet ! High Chief's Room is SOLD OUT ! Only Hidden Village seating available now, but the view from in there is still great,and it IS, after all,the Hidden Village, so it's awesome in there.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-13 10:18 am   Permalink

Congrats Jim,

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-20 2:13 pm   Permalink

bump,
reminder, get tix before it sells out.
you won't want to miss this show.
The Boys and Girl, are pulling out all the stops for this one.

Jeff(btd)

edited to add a s to Boy

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2011-09-20 21:59 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-20 4:57 pm   Permalink

Yes, tickets for the high chief's room are sold out, and the hidden village is selling fast. Get em' folks, this is a special one for sure.

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-04 7:58 pm   Permalink

One month away folks....still some tickets in the Hidden Village available. Don't wait until the last minute.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2011-10-05 12:27 ]

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-05 9:48 pm   Permalink

You know I am in.

I want my Pele's Kiss

This should be a great show. Just seeing the Tikiyaki Guy's at Don's feels right,But ad in a Special Guest from Florida and that spells BONUS!!!!! Dig?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-08 1:57 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! Just got some Nor Cal TC Ohana to purchase tickets for this event. Don's + Tikiyaki
Orchestra.......so many Special Memories!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKi TiFfY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-08 3:33 pm   Permalink

StIlL cAnT BelIeVe TiKiYaKi O WiLl B CelEbRaTiNg My 45 Th BiRtHdAy WiTh mE!!!! Woooo Hoooo )

[ This Message was edited by: TiKi TiFfY 2011-10-09 17:05 ]

View Profile of TiKi TiFfY Send a personal message to TiKi TiFfY  Email TiKi TiFfY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-09 09:53 am   Permalink

I bought my tickets on 9/4. Are there actual physical tickets or am I on a list? This is really the icing on the cake for my vacation.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 10:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-09 09:53, Big Kahuna wrote:
I bought my tickets on 9/4. Are there actual physical tickets or am I on a list? This is really the icing on the cake for my vacation.

We will keep a list at the door, but BRING A PRINTOUT OF YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT...this will serve as a ticket.

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-09 6:39 pm   Permalink

Gotcha!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-10 11:21 am   Permalink

Not to derail this, but I wanted to remind everyone that The Hula Girls will be in the Dagger Bar that night as well. We WILL have our dancers with us on the light up go-go boxes too.

We're very excited to be the side show to what will surely be another amazing Tikiyaki event!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation