FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events official tiki caliente 4 link (may 18-20 palm springs,ca)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
official tiki caliente 4 link (may 18-20 palm springs,ca)
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 6:52 pm   Permalink

If you would like a frame for your TIKI Caliente 4 poster, please pm me at HB TIKI. I am thinking about making some. Thanks

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 07:03 am   Permalink

as I love the frame HB,We have to respect the Vendors who are actually vending this year at Caliente and payed to be part of the show.

Like the Frame Guru who will have pre-made frames to Match Doug's Official Poster and the 2 8x10 mini release mini posters.

like the ones below.

UPDATE..............I have been getting a lot of Questions about Sales of individual wristbands for general public so here is the scoop.

Until I see the final room sales at the Travel Lodge and the Royal Sun I will not release anymore individual wristbands. If we do not exceed 500 people I will release wristbands at least 1 week before the event at a higher price point and will only sell what ever number are left to not exceed 500.

Entertainment has been added to Thursday and Sunday to expand your vacation if you are interested and we believe you will see an event that is tailored to the true diehard and new bee tiki fan's.

As we get closer to the day we will pull the sales from the official website to make room for the event times so you can plan your day and also add a suggestion list so you know what to bring.....We will have food and drinks on grounds so you can travel lighter if you like.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you in Palm Springs,

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 10:09 am   Permalink

Wildsvilleman, thank you for the nice complement on my frame. it make me feel good about my framing. See you at Tiki Caliente in May.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 11:47 am   Permalink

and you may want to ask the artist about the right to reproduce their work.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 3:29 pm   Permalink

All of the frames in the above picture are from my personal collection that I have framed for me. I only sell frames not prints. I posted the above pictures to give a brief history of picture I have framed for you and other event promoters free.

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 10:08 pm   Permalink

Wow, that's a super historical photo HB. I've saved it to your file under tiki buddies. You brought Doug's tiki to life. See you at Caliente, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 10:38 pm   Permalink

Googly Eyes!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2012-04-03 22:41 ]

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-04 12:29 pm   Permalink

Still counting the days. Gonna be a great birthday weekend.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-04 1:58 pm   Permalink

Sunday at Sundown,

decompress time with

Mitch and Nappy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-04 6:45 pm   Permalink

Monkey-ror
Love the Doug prints
Can't wait...

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-04 9:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-04-04 13:58, Wildsville man wrote:

Sunday at Sundown,
decompress time with
Mitch and Nappy

That was one of my Favorite parts of the weekend last year.
Then leaving the grounds for the first time in 3 days and going to dinner with them
at the Mexican Joint in the middle of town.

For those who don't know,
Mitch on the right above is the guy that puts on the hugely successful
(around 3000 people) Slack Key Guitar Festival in Jan. in Redondo Beach every year.

you really should make plans to stay and listen to them play,
and stay till monday, or at least until they are done playing around 7pm ish,
then drive home in bliss.....

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-07 08:18 am   Permalink

Our Line up is in place on page One and the Official Schedule and times will be released around May 1st so you can plan your time around things.
As the room parties are not an Official Tiki Caliente Event I will make sure the times take place in between bands breaks and set up times.

At the beginning of May we will pre-sell the Official Orange Mug/shot glass set at a special pre-sale price and any individual wristband sales will take place then.

If you are planning on staying at the Travel Lodge (Host Hotel) please know that there are limited rooms left and the Double Queens are closer to the action and the Kings are in the Quite Village area.

Royal Sun (overflow) is at a great price point and comes with the wristbands you need to get into the parties.

room booking are at
www.tiki-caliente.com

Don't Wait Caliente is calling.........

W

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-11 1:28 pm   Permalink

Vendors and Friends of Tiki Caliente 4,

This will be the Ad that hit's the Local Paper and the Local Rag the 2 weeks before the show.

The Hours are to bring people on grounds to show our product and for the vendors to make some money,but these ad's only reflex the public hours NOT the private hours for wristbands ONLY.

So this will not effect the enjoyment of the night time events for people with wristbands and people staying on grounds.

One add will be released 1 week before the show and the next will be during the weekend of the Event

Hope to see you all at Mojave Oasis and then Tiki Caliente

W

Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-11 1:35 pm   Permalink

I had to make a tough call this year... it was TC4 or getting to see Duane Eddy and The Ventures play at Viva Las Vegas...

Have fun everyone at TC4!!!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-14 7:00 pm   Permalink

On April 28th I will release the last group of Off Site Wristbands for Tiki Caliente 4. This Wristband will give you full access to all Entertainment/Vendors and Pool area. (Swimming and Breakfast are for people staying on grounds ONLY) Also, Discount Drinks and Specials are part of the Wristband Package.

Wristbands will be $45 Each and I will only release a limited Number.

Also,I will be releasing the Pre-Sale for the Official Orange Mug Set.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation