FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Goin' Primitive Crawl Registration. Best Cocktail, Best Tent/Trailer Decorations. Sign Up Now!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Goin' Primitive Crawl Registration. Best Cocktail, Best Tent/Trailer Decorations. Sign Up Now!
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-26 3:57 pm   Permalink

Its gonna be a trailerpark throwdown in Newberry Springs. It could be a lot of drinking going on but I've been training hard and plan on being ready to crawl (and host). If fact, Ima host and crawl at the same time! bwahahahhah

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-26 4:23 pm   Permalink

Yeah I hope you've been training.

In April you were passed out on the lawn and missed the main performance by Tikiyaki O. Show a little Tiki backbone this time Wade !! Ha Ha.

Sorry I won't be around.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-27 01:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-26 16:23, JOHN-O wrote:
Yeah I hope you've been training.

In April you were passed out on the lawn and missed the main performance by Tikiyaki O. Show a little Tiki backbone this time Wade !! Ha Ha.

Sorry I won't be around.

We will miss you John!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-27 01:08 am   Permalink

double post sorry

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-09-27 01:09 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-27 12:19 pm   Permalink

Shhhhh John. I'm taking my vitamins and training for this. I will be in top shape.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-28 2:33 pm   Permalink

There is still room for a few more Hosts and there are a couple pending so please, sign up to Host as soon as possible we are getting closer to party time!:) PM me to sign up or for any questions or concerns you might have. Mahalo good friends!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-02 3:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-28 14:33, Hiphipahula wrote:
There is still room for a few more Hosts and there are a couple pending so please, sign up to Host as soon as possible we are getting closer to party time!:) PM me to sign up or for any questions or concerns you might have. Mahalo good friends!

Hopefully the open spots will fill up soon. If not, I imagine Kong will go through the supply of Primo Beer in a matter of hours.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-02 5:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-02 15:18, Rum Dog wrote:
I imagine Kong will go through the supply of Primo Beer in a matter of hours.

Q: Just exactly how much beer can one 150 ton gorilla drink?

A: As much as he wants.

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-03 11:27 pm   Permalink

Our crawl list is growing, the count down is on! We are still on the look out for a couple more Hosts as well as the decoration contest entries so please PM me ASAP to add you now. This will make it easier all around come the event. Thanks everyone let the good times roll!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-04 04:52 am   Permalink

Get me on that list. Even though I am Judging I know I will be booz'in it Primitive style

Got Ape?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-04 12:18 pm   Permalink

Count us in for the trailer contest!!!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 09:19 am   Permalink

Reminder we have a couple time slots left for Hosting let me know ASAP if you would like to sign up to be a host, crawl or get into the decorating fun, we are down to the final stretch and we would dig having you be a part of all the action!

Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 7:44 pm   Permalink

Tent & Trailer Crawl: Saturday at 4PM

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-11 09:10 am   Permalink

Keep a eye out Hosts for time changes on page 1 we most likely will move the last couple time slots UP to allow you to get to the FREE BBQ and show on both Friday and Saturday evenings. This will not effect the start time of the crawl just the finishing times. Any questions pm me

Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-11 9:28 pm   Permalink

Rory has offered up one of the coveted leopard spot mugs to the winner of the crawl if the final spots can be filled. Sign up with Hiphipahula, make some drinks, and try to win one of these great creations.

[quote]
On 2011-10-11 20:39, Rum Dog wrote:
Rory,

How about offering one of those bad boys up for the winner of the crawl if the final spots can be filled by Hiphiphulas deadline of 3PM tomorrow. This might motivate those who are on the fence about hosting to get involved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!!!!!!

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation