[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Storm Shelter - Rockledge, FL
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Storm Shelter - Rockledge, FL
newB24
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 12:57 pm   Permalink

ummmmm? This should be in the caption this photo section no?

EDITORIAL: no offense to anyone in the photo meant, if it is offends, let me know and I will take it down. I'm anal enough to look at background elements on all photos and found the expressions and hand placements humorous.

Edit 2: Yes, I am ten years old

[ This Message was edited by: newB24 2011-11-03 13:12 ]

View Profile of newB24 Send a personal message to newB24      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-04 6:48 pm   Permalink

trick or treat?

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-04 7:41 pm   Permalink

Sweeet tiki bar. I like the masks on the front and the color of the bar top. It looks like you Florida folks know how to party, too. I agree that your tiki bar should also reflect your own tastes. It gives it personality. My tiki bar is in the backyard but if it was inside, I would probably do the same thing.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-21 1:11 pm   Permalink

Trailerpark Tiki: You might recognize the Tin Man, he's been in Las Vegas the few years and can usually be found at Frankie's on Wednesday nights!

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-21 1:12 pm   Permalink

And not to brag -- OK, I'm bragging -- but look whose bar is now featured on the ColorCopper.com website:

http://www.colorcopper.com/copper-bar-tops-photos/

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-21 2:22 pm   Permalink

Nice. One might observe that ColorCopper.com isn't doing this just for customer relations; they primarily hope to sell more product by showcasing great applications of their product, and the Storm Shelter is certainly an awesome application.

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-22 11:59 am   Permalink

Really beautiful Bar! and Love the name, congrats!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-24 12:16 pm   Permalink

Had a local photographer come and do a pinup shoot at The Storm Shelter a while back. It is featured in the background of the pictures with the girl in the leopard print dress:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332210240154783.74243.201209983254810&type=3

TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-15 10:57 am   Permalink

The Storm Shelter was the location for some serious judging of drink entries for the 2013 Hukilau. Went through 10 drinks in less than two hours and then just opened the bar up for free form drink making. Rough work but somebody's gotta do it:

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation