FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts My Tiki Hut ****In Tiki Magazine!!!!****
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
My Tiki Hut ****In Tiki Magazine!!!!****
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-07 12:11 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone

I did some updates to the website dedicated to my backyard. New pictures of all the recent additions of tikis, plants, and other cool stuff.

http://www.geocities.com/erichtroudt/

yeah, its a crappy geocities site. If too many people look at it at once, it will shut down for an hour so pace yourself people.

Any comments, thought and suggestions can be emailed to me erichtroudt@yahoo.com

Have fun

Thanks,
Erich

[ This Message was edited by: ErichTroudt 2007-08-11 12:01 ]

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamzeno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-08 12:37 pm   Permalink

The place is looking great Erich. I like the story about the new Tiki...nice find.

View Profile of bamzeno Send a personal message to bamzeno  Email bamzeno Goto the website of bamzeno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-08 2:13 pm   Permalink

Nice place!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Baron
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-10 7:13 pm   Permalink

I live in the Culver City area...if you ever have sort of an "open" house to this tiki backyard let me know....very nice work.

MM>

View Profile of Tiki Baron Send a personal message to Tiki Baron      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 9:45 pm   Permalink

any chance of seeing dat place in person while i'm on da mainland? If not no worries. You get one nice hut brah.

alohaz

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 01:52 am   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words.

As far as seeing it in person, if anyone is going to be near the Rancho Cucamonga/ Fontana Calif area, let me know.
I'm sure we can work something out.
ErichTroudt@yahoo.com

hey, I'll even open the doors and you can see my lawn mower inside! (people really get disappointed that it holds my garden supplies and that its not a bar)

Erich Troudt

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 07:49 am   Permalink

I love your old tiki's. It's like you are running a tiki rescue shelter. I feel the same way about my poor old Witco tiki. I found her sitting in front of an antique store all beat up, cracked and weathered. I named her Hillary.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 12:22 am   Permalink

Erich:

Astounding. Beautiful work!

You must build a tiki bar inside, anything else is a waste of such a fine tiki hut, preferably in time for an end-of-summer initiation ritual.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 7:31 pm   Permalink

Hey all, I did some much needed updating to my website dedicated to my backyard. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.geocities.com/erichtroudt/

Erich

[ This Message was edited by: ErichTroudt 2005-07-26 22:26 ]

johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 8:59 pm   Permalink

Looks great Erich, definitely one of the finest backyards on TC! But I gotta question though... what's inside the tiki hut?

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 10:06 pm   Permalink

A fine HuT indeed, you do us proud, now can we put you down for a tour and bash somewhere in September? I'll bring drink umbrellas, others?

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PapeToaTane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-26 10:14 pm   Permalink

As a proud Pasadena resident and fellow tikiaficianado (who drives right by Rancho Cucamonga on his way to Empire Lakes G.C. more than once-a-month - are you pretty close to that, E.T.???) - I loudly cast an "AYE" vote for making this an official "CRAWL STOP"!! All in favor, signify by saying "AYE!" as well!!!

Do the "aye's" have it???

View Profile of PapeToaTane Send a personal message to PapeToaTane  Email PapeToaTane Goto the website of PapeToaTane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 12:49 am   Permalink

I saw your hut a whilst ago and loved it. I still love it, perhaps even more now.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JimTandem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 02:32 am   Permalink

Hi Erich
Your backyard looks great! I'm just starting on my yard with tropical plants and eventually want to have a heavily decorated tiki bar and cover out there. Your hut is too cool.
A question for you... I'm just down the hill from you... do you have to take all of your decorations down when the Santa Ana winds blow? Or do you leave em up and hope for the best? My yard gets thrashed pretty good every year and I'm pretty sure I'd loose stuff if it wasn't nailed down 4 times over!

View Profile of JimTandem Send a personal message to JimTandem  Email JimTandem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Flange
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-27 07:39 am   Permalink

Wow, that place looks great. Hope you don't mind if I steal a few ideas from you?

View Profile of Tiki Flange Send a personal message to Tiki Flange  Email Tiki Flange     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation