FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-12 12:59 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-11 10:02, Bora Boris wrote:
But Hey, don't let me stop you from cramming every possible thing into this event.

Guess we'll have to cancel the pony rides, dunk booth, karaoke contest, darts, and rum tasting, too.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-12 07:15 am   Permalink

Oh no - please don't cancel the pony rides.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-12 10:47 am   Permalink

Too late, Boris McScroogepants has already canceled it. He's also nixed the pie eating contest, the wet t-shirt contest, the body shots off of the Playboy playmate of the month, the conga line, beer pong, caricature artist, balloon clown, bounce house, fireworks, Penn and Teller, poker tournament, scavenger hunt, donkey show, Russian roullette, special appearance by Jessica Alba, ice cream truck, screening of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and an appearance by Santa Claus.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2011-11-12 12:36 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-12 1:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-10 09:54, Bora Boris wrote:
Nay!

It was the ANGRY SMILEY that put it over the top as MORE than just a vote.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-11-12 15:02 ]

PiPhiRho

Posted: 2011-11-12 2:58 pm   Permalink

OK, bring back the body shots off the playmate of the month and I will cancel my other plans and come. I'll buy Boris a drink and he'll be fine with the whole thing.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-12 2:58 pm   Permalink

Sorry, PiPhiRo. Once Boris has nixed something, his decision is final and there's no going back. You DO NOT want to anger Boris.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-11-12 15:01 ]

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2011-11-12 4:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-12 14:58, GROG wrote:
Sorry, PiPhiRo. Once Boris has nixed something, his decision is final and there's no going back. You DO NOT want to anger Boris.

You DO NOT want to anger Boris? I love the sound of that but angering GROG? That's just DANGEROUS!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 8:22 pm   Permalink

Awesome!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 4:51 pm   Permalink

There are some surprises coming! So keep watching the thread!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 8:03 pm   Permalink

I like the cookie competition, but maybe that's because I won it one year. I say yes to the bake-off. I know that it would be another tough battle between Eric October's artistic genius versus my sneaky use of rum in baked goods.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 10:11 pm   Permalink

Do to APE monkeying around, Grog will be selling my wears as i will be there only in spirit.......

Get em with out shipping!!!
(limited to 250 total... First 50 are Ebay items)
next are a Limited Glaze Run of an Edt.100 Baja Brown!

My first edition tiki #13 of 250 sold for $35 in 2004
the next edition tiki #80 of 100 sold for $60 in 2007 (s/h included!)
Im releasing the New Tiki #34 at $40 for the first 50 in the edition of 100 Baja Brown

buy now with credit i will ship to you
paypal here:
http://www.tikimania.com/docs/ALmug34.html
visa here:
http://www.tikimania.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?/Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CS&Product_Code=AM34&Category_Code=Mugs

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-14 11:48 pm   Permalink

Good news people. ------ GROG talk to Jeremy yesterday, and seems like the rum tasting was greenlit before Boris had a chance to nix the idea, so Appleton will be providing the rums for the event.

FREE rum tasting if you bring your Goin' Primitive wrist band, and $10 to get a wristband to allow you to do the rum tasting at this and possibly other events.

In other news----------

GROG only have 8 more drinks to finish the Grog Log and become a member of the Society of Drooling Bastards, so GROG trying to time it so that GROG finish on Dec. 3rd. to get inducted into the society and earn GROG' "Buck-off" pendant, so all GROG' drinks at the Tonga Hut will be a dollar off. Thanks Tonga Tom for finishing off the drinks for GROG. GROG not supposed to be drinking alcohol, so GROG take several good sips and pass it off to Tonga Tom. Him not one to turn down a free drink.

Bad news to hear that Crazy Al won't be there in person---worse news to hear that Kinny wil be. GROG hope Appleton is bringing LOTS of rum, because we'll all need it.

-------------------------------------

Looks like we are tied at one Yay from lovely Tangaroa Ru for the Christmas cookie contest and one ANGRY NAY from Boris against the cookie contest. We need more votes to make a final decision.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Screaming Lord Richie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-15 12:48 am   Permalink

This Cookie Contest sounds awesome. Details? Rules?

View Profile of Screaming Lord Richie Send a personal message to Screaming Lord Richie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-15 09:24 am   Permalink

The Russian Roulette at the event may have been canceled.
But that doesn't mean you can't play at home.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation