FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Mojave Oasis April 20-22 Sold Out
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis April 20-22 Sold Out
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-30 10:58 pm   Permalink

Posted: 2 days ago; 11:35 pm   Permalink

What a fun weekend!! Thanks to all who braved the heat wave and came to the event! Thanks to Insect Surfers, Tikiyaki Orchestra, Marina, Menehunes and Bigtikidude !

Thanks to everyone who worked the event and made it a success, John Dibroc, Julie, Buzzy, Victor, Kelly, Jannae, Mandy,  Spike and Kim at the Ranch, Jeff Crane, Rafella, Stacia, Billy, Chris, Desiree and Billy.

Thanks to Jeremy, Marie and Rory for Bartending! Thanks to Babalu and Max for the Great Mugs! thanks to the Vendors and  Everyone who helped make this the best event at Mojave so far!

The contest winners and our Judges!!!!!!

Judges: Marie King, Sherriyaki, Krisdrama!

Winners: Best Tent decorations and a cool drink- RumDog with Tikipelli
Best cocktail- Babalu and Amy!
Best Host and Honorable mention- Dusty Cajun!

Thanks to all our Crawl Hosts and Crawlers!!!!!

And our sponsors, Frankie's Tiki Room, Appleton Rum, Primo Beer, Canton and the Tonga Hut!

Thanks again to everyone for making Mojave Oasis so much fun!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-04-24 07:56 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-30 11:02 pm   Permalink

Such a great poster
for such a Great Event!
is that El Gato Gomez?
the colors are SUPERB!
and maybe we can get some real UFOs to come visit!

I'm IN!!!!
Third one in a Row!
officially HOOKED!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-31 11:50 am   Permalink

That's is Crazy Awesome Art work! I can't wait to pack up the trailer and Go!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-31 12:10 pm   Permalink

Great looking poster. Can't wait for another Mojave Oasis. When to you start taking reservations for the trailer sites?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-31 12:12 pm   Permalink

I'd love to come for another one if I can get a trailer. I can't handle that tent on the ground stuff.

(Sorry for the whining... I'm getting old and cranky)

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

[ This Message was edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2011-10-31 12:26 ]

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-31 7:38 pm   Permalink

We're there !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-01 09:38 am   Permalink

Can't WAIT to get back to the mojave!
If you haven't been here yet, you have to see the place, it's amazing!!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bill5925
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-01 11:53 am   Permalink

I am highly disappointed in your decision to use artwork by El Gato Gomez for the event poster. This is because I desperately want to add her art to my collection before she becomes too popular and overpriced! I certainly hope she will at least be vending at the Oasis. Great band lineup, too! I guess I'm not going to Florida.

[ This Message was edited by: Bill5925 2012-01-27 16:25 ]

View Profile of Bill5925 Send a personal message to Bill5925      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-01 2:18 pm   Permalink

I am psyched for another camping trip. Hopefully, I will own a trailer this time instead of renting.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-05 01:13 am   Permalink

Hi all, I will open the the website page for orders Sunday at noon(west coast time). At that time you can also email me(exny1@aol.com) directly for either a trailer rental or a room at rough house ranch down the block. These are all first come first get, trailer rentals and rooms are both limited to 7. All other tent and trailer spots can be placed thru the website. I will link the page Sunday morning. Thanks again to all who make this event fun!

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-11-05 01:35 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-05 01:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-31 12:12, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
I'd love to come for another one if I can get a trailer. I can't handle that tent on the ground stuff.

(Sorry for the whining... I'm getting old

If you are one of the first 7 to email me Sunday a trailer can be yours !

Amy

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 09:27 am   Permalink

awesome amy. my wife valerie and i are big fans of elgatos work!
your pal-
t
p.s. how are you guys?hi to ray!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 11:13 am   Permalink

Hi All! It's that time again! Mojave Oasis- Gathering of Friends II

This is Link will take you to the order page,
http://www.mojaveoasis.com/mojaveoasisii2012.html

The El gato Gomez Poster Print will be in the Goodie Bags at the event!!!!!!

If you want the Vintage Trailers that are Ours or the rooms down the block at the Rough House Ranch, both limited to 7, Email Me at exny1@aol.com. 12 noon

Thank you again! hope to see you all there!

Amy

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 3:41 pm   Permalink

Ok, booked some Tents and Trailer spots, only 2 of the on site vintage trailers left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-06 4:04 pm   Permalink

2012 Looks to be the greatest Tiki year ever and the Gathering 2 at Mojave Oasis is just the way to kick it off.

Now it's time to bust some party crashers,Dig?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation