FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Diego Home Crawl, March 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
San Diego Home Crawl, March 3
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-03 2:42 pm   Permalink

Ok, we have decided to get a plain vanilla 15 passenger van because it will allow more flexibility, and we won't have to worry about the expense of not filling up the big woodie bus, time limits, driver gratuity etc. And we have 15 confirmed already, so i'm sorry if you didn't get your name on the list in time. The cost will be around $15 per person, and that should include gas. Marion and i will drive and one of us will be sober!
Here is the confirmed list. Please PM us if you are on the list and won't need the seat so we can give it up to someone else.

Marion
Brad
Mae
UngaBunga
TikiTastic
Tai Won On
Mrs Tai Won On
Luau Lilly
Mariner
Tiki Todd
Elliot
Luis
Tracy
Paul C.
John C.

Standy list
#1 Tiki Tiffy
#2 Tiki TIffy guest
#3 Woohoo Wahine
#4 SoccerTiki
#5 Miss Hell
#6 Derek
thanks~ Marion-n-Brad

[ This Message was edited by: marion-n-brad 2012-02-03 17:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: marion-n-brad 2012-02-05 12:54 ]

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKi TiFfY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-03 3:18 pm   Permalink

oh nooooo i missed the bus ( just sent u a pm )

View Profile of TiKi TiFfY Send a personal message to TiKi TiFfY  Email TiKi TiFfY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-03 3:49 pm   Permalink

Who's got a ride for Jungle?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-03 5:45 pm   Permalink

Looks like there is enough interest in a second van if someone wants to rent one. We can pass along the names of the folks who want rides!
marion-n-brad

[ This Message was edited by: marion-n-brad 2012-02-06 07:23 ]

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-04 05:46 am   Permalink

I'm pleased to announce a bonus "home" just added to the crawl: SailorJenny's vintage tiki trailer. She'll have it parked at Harry and Andrea's house, making that a two-for-one stop. Thanks, SailorJenny!

And a reminder that addresses will not be made public--they'll be sent the week before the crawl only to people who have RSVPed "yes" to the Evite. If you plan to attend the crawl but haven't sent me your email address yet, please remember to PM that to me so I can add you to the Evite. Only one month to go!

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-04 06:45 am   Permalink

If another van is needed, I would be delighted to be a driver. Please consider it.
This just in:....I've been offered to ride with a friend.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2012-02-04 12:44 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-04 11:43 pm   Permalink

Me and Miss Hell would be interested in a van seat each, let us know if you get a second van.

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-05 12:32 pm   Permalink

I apologize if this has already been announced, but out of curiosity, will those participating get either addresses or a map along with a set timeline? I know there was a timeline already posted, but it would be nice to have that information on one form for easy access. I'd be happy to make one, if you need me to. Just need the information.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hairball

Posted: 2012-02-05 10:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-04 05:46, SoCalTikiGal wrote:
I'm pleased to announce a bonus "home" just added to the crawl: SailorJenny's vintage tiki trailer. She'll have it parked at Harry and Andrea's house, making that a two-for-one stop. Thanks, SailorJenny!

Yay Sailor Jenny!
Since we have only a small house, we also have a small bar, but we will make it up with mighty rum drinks!
Thanks Mad Dog Mike for posting pictures, we'd like to add our humble bar to those as well.
Hope to see you all soon at Harry & Andrea's!

We'd definitely be interested to hop on the bus after our stop (first stops may be difficult for us), so if there is more interest and you guys charter a larger bus, please count us in!!

[ This Message was edited by: Hairball 2012-02-05 22:39 ]

View Profile of Hairball Send a personal message to Hairball      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 09:16 am   Permalink

Wow. This is shaping up to be a pretty good group of peeps! Looking forward to meeting all the new folks and catching up with the old friends.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-06 09:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-05 12:32, Miss Hell wrote:
I apologize if this has already been announced, but out of curiosity, will those participating get either addresses or a map along with a set timeline? I know there was a timeline already posted, but it would be nice to have that information on one form for easy access. I'd be happy to make one, if you need me to. Just need the information.

Addresses will not be made public--they'll be sent the week before the crawl to people who have RSVPed "yes" to the Evite.

If you plan to attend the crawl but haven't sent me your email address yet, please remember to PM that to me so I can add you to the Evite.

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 11:13 am   Permalink

Roxanne and I have been working on the Tiki Room the past three weekends.

Looking forward to filling our house with Tiki Fans.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 2:23 pm   Permalink

I haven't touched my place in months. Derek, you're killin me here.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2012-02-07 4:59 pm   Permalink

I will make it a 3 day weekend
If anyone wants to do a cocktail crawl Friday Let me know I've been to the Noble Experiment, but none of the other new
places in San Diego

Any recommendations ? Also any good brunch places on Sunday ?

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2012-02-07 5:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-07 16:59, Rum Runner wrote:
I will make it a 3 day weekend
If anyone wants to do a cocktail crawl Friday Let me know I've been to the Noble Experiment, but none of the other new
places in San Diego

Any recommendations ? Also any good brunch places on Sunday ?

Rum Runner - You can always hit Don's on your way home

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42065&forum=17&58

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation