FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events California Farewell to Trader Tom @Bahooka Fri Dec. 30
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
California Farewell to Trader Tom @Bahooka Fri Dec. 30
Sotally Tober

Posted: 2011-12-29 10:38 pm   Permalink

*hiccup* The Cap'n (R. H. Falernum, that is) and I will be there. *hiccup*

View Profile of Sotally Tober Send a personal message to Sotally Tober      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-29 11:39 pm   Permalink

Wow! I'm looking forward to seeing you all and taking a break from packing. I just spent 12 hours straight with Ilene, Dibroc and Tiki Al loading a POD. I have come to the conclusion I have too much stuff! I have about 6 more boxes to pack and this POD will be done and I will collapse in a heap until it's time to wake up for Bahooka. See you soon!!!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lilusako
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-12-29 11:46 pm   Permalink

I'm really bummed that I'm not in Southern California still and won't be able to make it. If you guys happen to be coming through Norcal during your journey please let me know! I'd love to see you guys and give a proper farewell.

View Profile of lilusako Send a personal message to lilusako      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-12-30 5:39 pm   Permalink

Valerie and I will be there.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-31 07:32 am   Permalink

Tom & Ilene, so sorry we missed it. We were dealing with a minor emergency situation.
Best of luck to you in your new place. Will we see you at Tiki Oasis?
Happy New Year.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Al
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-01-05 5:14 pm   Permalink

I'm Sad to see you Go but Glad for the NeW JoB...!!! It was a nice send off....
A good time was had by ALL...

Tiki Al and Adrian doing their best to survive a Bowl o Fire...!!!

A very Nice going Away Card..!!!
Everyone had a Great Time...

Till we meet Again....

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Al 2012-01-05 17:20 ]

View Profile of Tiki Al Send a personal message to Tiki Al      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-07 4:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the great send-off, everyone! We are settled into our temporary apartment in Lake Oswego for the next month and will start hunting for a more permanent place in the Portland area over the next few weeks. We will try to visit California as often as possible and will definitely let you know net time we're coming down!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-08 09:09 am   Permalink

Best wishes Tom for you and your family. I'm bummed I didn't see this thread until now

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation