FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut: Sunday Jan. 5 DJ Tonga Tom 4-8pm!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Tonga Hut: Sunday Jan. 5 DJ Tonga Tom 4-8pm!
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-31 11:12 am   Permalink

Today's the big day! See everyone at the Tonga Hut!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-03-31 11:41 am   Permalink

The Rum Rhum Club sounds great. I cannot make it by 3, though. Got my tax appointment this afternoon. Hopefully I can catch the end of it.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hidden Village
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-31 12:04 pm   Permalink

About to brave the 405 to the 605 to the 5 to the 101

View Profile of Hidden Village Send a personal message to Hidden Village      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-31 1:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-31 12:04, Hidden Village wrote:
About to brave the 405 to the 605 to the 5 to the 101

You sound like a wuss..MAN UP!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-31 7:14 pm   Permalink

MARTY! Listening to "Latin Lush" yet again and wishing I could be there to hear the sounds of the mighty Livers tonight. Instead, I'll just say "Rompe una pierna!" Give that cummerbund a good workout and much love from your TJO bretheren & sisteren. VIVA LUSH! -Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 08:11 am   Permalink

Great event yesterday! Marty and his Livers were amazing yet again! I can't wait to dive into my copy of Tiki Magazine. And thank you to Grog, Amy, and Jeremy for allowing me my first vending experience! I had lots of fun, and sold some items. Despite the sporatic sprinkles, it was still a great day :)
Thanks to EO for the suggestion :)

So much happened today, I almost forgot to mention the Rum Rhum Club! So much Lemonhart in so little time creates drunken tikiphiles! It was a very informative session. I enjoyed being able to finally taste the 'new' versus 'old' along with some amazing vintage offerings. Can't wait for the next one!

[ This Message was edited by: Krisdrama 2012-04-01 08:16 ]

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 08:39 am   Permalink

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 08:49 am   Permalink

Great event. great job by Doctor Lush and his and of gifted musicians (including a cameo by Jeremy on guitar)
All put together in celebration of the latestTiki Magazine beautifully put together by Nick & his staff. GREAT JOB all!!

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 09:22 am   Permalink

Great time last night! I don't make it out to the Tonga Hut enough. Every square foot of that place was utilized last night and Marty Lush and the Latin Livers were en fuego! So great to see Marie engineering cocktails behind the bar again! Mahalo to Amy for letting me swipe the Kirby map of tikis from her! Tonga Hut no ka oi!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheLeakyTiki

Posted: 2012-04-01 11:13 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-04-01 08:39, Joe Banks wrote:

Aw, that's me getting my book signed by Sven! Thanks Joe, for taking the picture!

This was my first Tiki vending experience, and I was very happy to get some prints, matchbooks, and the lovely orange Treasure Craft tray & ashtray from Sven in the left of the photo.

Thanks to the Hut for holding this, even in the drizzle, and thanks to the vendors for coming out!

--TheLeakyTiki

View Profile of TheLeakyTiki Send a personal message to TheLeakyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mighty Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-01 2:44 pm   Permalink

The Rum Rhum Club is brilliant and has set the bar very high with meeting number one. Only problem was we left our newly purchased Ape mug behind. We had it on the bar, filled it with one of Marie's concoctions. Didn't remember until this morning that we came home without it. It's number 16 out of 25 if anyone finds it. Thanks a lot

View Profile of The Mighty Woo Send a personal message to The Mighty Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 3:11 pm   Permalink

Looked like a great time. Bummed I missed this . But there will be other events.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-01 3:40 pm   Permalink

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1020601317

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpl6N4bD7JY&feature=youtu.be

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-04-01 3:55 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the videos Scott, especially since I missed the intro.

I have so many photos to look through.
Hopefully I can get some up before I go back to TH today.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-04-01 4:43 pm   Permalink

Well, here's a few photos...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation