FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente 4 May 18-20 2012 Room Crawl, Best Original Cocktail, Best Decorated Room
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente 4 May 18-20 2012 Room Crawl, Best Original Cocktail, Best Decorated Room
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 11:51 am   Permalink

Just noticed that I wasn't on the official Crawl List.

Please add:
Capt. R.H. Falernum
and
Sotally Tober

Can't wait to crawl!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
scombsmatta
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-04-30 08:03 am   Permalink

Add Kuke and Big Corona Kahuna

View Profile of scombsmatta Send a personal message to scombsmatta      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-30 3:18 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2012-03-09 16:24, Hiphipahula wrote:

>>>SEE PAGE 1<<<

HOST A ROOM! SIGN UP TODAY!

Join The Best Party of 2012! Good times are approaching fast so now is the time to think about signing up and planning your room decorations and cocktails for the big crawl. DIG?!

Awards will be given for the Best in Both categories, Best Original Cocktail and Best Decorated Room. More winners, more fun! Great prizes including some treats from our sponsors!

Tiki Caliente Art by Doug Horne

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2012-05-03 11:17 ]

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
brownbag

Posted: 2012-05-10 8:26 pm   Permalink

I can't believe I didn't respond to this thread earlier. It's been on the list of things to do to get ready for the event for forever. After Sunshine said I needed to respond here, I thought I did it right away. Anyway myself and my wife will be there. Thanks so much.

View Profile of brownbag Send a personal message to brownbag      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-11 1:13 pm   Permalink

Please add

Joanne Yang
Scott Martin
Don Weston
Steve Weston

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-11 5:07 pm   Permalink

---> ---> HOST ROOMS STILL NEEDED!

We are down to the final days left before we party!

We have a open HOST spot on Friday at 5:00 and Saturday at 2:00

Remember you don't need to spend a fortune on your cocktail, make what you feel is a reasonable amount of dollars to spend and when it's gone it's gone. Please don't shy away from Hosting if you would like to do so. No amount of booze is too small or to big to keep us all from having a good time so please join in the fun and host a room at Tiki Caliente!

Message me if your interested or have questions. See you soon!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-12 3:54 pm   Permalink

Sorry for the late request but would you please put me down on the room crawlers list?

Thanks Hip!

Tiki Bob

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-12 3:55 pm   Permalink

Guess I haven't put it down yet, but Caltiki/Congawa+1 (Vixiana) will be crawling!

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 07:46 am   Permalink

Not on the official crawl, but Hiphipahula,Kirby, and the rest of the Rumpus Room Gang would like to invite you to stop by saturday night!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 4:21 pm   Permalink

Love it. Can't wait for the whole crawl experience at our first Caliente. The Rumpus Room event is sure to be amazing!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 4:43 pm   Permalink

We will be celebrating Doug Horne & Brent's (Caltiki/Congawa) Birthdays
at Tiki Caliente so everybody get presents for the boys!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2012-05-13 8:26 pm   Permalink

Just a few days till the big event. Hope to see everyone at our room party Friday at 10pm. Room 231.

Listen to our "hitting the road podcast" before heading out to the dessert.

http://www.zentikilounge.com/2012/05/ztl-249-the-road-to-tiki-caliente-4/

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-05-14 09:49 am   Permalink

Rumpus Room Party color flyer...
SATURDAY
8pm
ROOM 111

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-14 11:47 am   Permalink

Please put the 2 of us on the crawl list!

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-14 12:13 pm   Permalink

Upon YOUR ARIVIAL AT THE HOTEL DESK.......

Please pick up a memo informing you again of all the room crawl times and room numbers. Of course you may always refer to this thread on your smart phones for convenience.

I'm looking forward to this years Crawl it's going to be a gas! Lot's of great mixers and parties to attend and a fun way to say Aloha to everyone in the know. See you in the Crawls!
        Hiphipahula!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation