[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Skipper Kent's Zombie
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Skipper Kent's Zombie
Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-03 11:06 pm   Permalink

That's a great find, thanks for sharing it!
Any word on which drinks came from where? I ask because I love to collect local drinks when I hit different liberty ports in the Pacific and then make them back at my home bar.

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mangogirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-04 11:10 am   Permalink

Aloha, Thanks for your post! Wouldn't it be great to pin-point each drink to find where they came from?
The Kents were meticulous about keeping records. But by the time pops met Gladys and purchased their
house in Kona, the Antique Dealers and Garage Sale'ers, had already got first dibs. I know the Kents spent time in Indonesia, I think it was called Siam at the time! Are you in the Navy? Are you in Micronesia now? You Yourself are living the life of an adventurer! I bet you got some stories to tell! Do you have a tiki bar at home? Sorry to send you more questions than what you sent me! Gotta Boogie, Happy Day, Ms. M

View Profile of mangogirl Send a personal message to mangogirl  Email mangogirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation