FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut RUM RHUM CLUB: Sunday, September 14th, 2014 (2pm) pg.11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tonga Hut RUM RHUM CLUB: Sunday, September 14th, 2014 (2pm) pg.11
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-04-03 07:17 am   Permalink

Bummed we missed the inaugural meeting of the Rum Rhum Club (I certainly didn't see any Lemon Hart in Mammoth). Perhaps there's space for a couple more "enjoyers of rum" before the next meeting?

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 09:25 am   Permalink

I'm bummed I missed the inaugural meeting too as I was out of town for a wedding. I'd love to be at the next meeting though and join the club then.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 09:48 am   Permalink

Hmm, we'll have to take a vote.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
20th Century Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-03 12:28 pm   Permalink

Carol and I really wanted to be there early enough for the meeting on Saturday too, but it was not to be. Based on the photos, it looks like a good-sized group was on hand. So if the next meeting of the Rum Rhum Club is Wednesday, May 9 will Kirby's Rumpus Room still be open afterwards to provide triage for survivors? (an honest self-assessment would reveal that I can't be THAT ambitious on a weeknight anyway...) See you at Tonga Hut!

View Profile of 20th Century Man Send a personal message to 20th Century Man  Email 20th Century Man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 2:21 pm   Permalink

It sure was a nice break away from the up and down weather outside. Here are some of the members reacting in various degrees to the joy juice at hand:

But I must confess that in the very first meeting, it was shown to me that I wuz a wuss:

While I am an avid rum sipper at home, and used to high octane spirits from Germany (STROH Rum), to have 4 (four!) 151 rums in a row to taste was too strong medicine for this patient, who tucked in his tail. And I wish I never would have sipped the NEW 151 Lemonhart, because it tasted like Nyquil compared to the earlier, especially the vintage versions. It might be OK for mixing, but by itself, naah.

So I learned those two things from this meeting....plus the whole Lemonhart history, which was printed and handed out by Amy, Thank You!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 6:07 pm   Permalink

remember to email me if interested in attending the Martin Cate symposium. I have alot of names already and this group will be smaller then his ones at Tiki Oasis, so do email me, thanks

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 12:09 pm   Permalink

Ok May 9th Martin Cate coming to the Tong Hut we are more then half full. Rum Rum club member will get a ticket discount.Please email me if interested. when sold out , it's sold out.

Exny1@aol.com

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 4:37 pm   Permalink

Just a couple of spots left!

Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-04-30 5:48 pm   Permalink

What time is this thing going down?

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 10:03 pm   Permalink

6pm

Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 08:36 am   Permalink

I'm interested in the Martin Cate evening (just RSVP'd to the email address supplied above).
Can we get any additional details: Cost? Length of event? Should we bring a poncho if we'll be sitting in the SPLASH ZONE?

Unless I'm mistaken, the available details are (at this point):
- Martin Cate
- May 8th
- 6:00 PM

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 09:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-03 08:36, Capt. R.H. Falernum wrote:
I'm interested in the Martin Cate evening (just RSVP'd to the email address supplied above).
Can we get any additional details: Cost? Length of event? Should we bring a poncho if we'll be sitting in the SPLASH ZONE?

Unless I'm mistaken, the available details are (at this point):
- Martin Cate
- May 8th
- 6:00 PM

May 9th
I am responding to all emails, I will send out an email this week with a reminder on costs and specifics.

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-05-03 09:54 ]

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 11:16 am   Permalink

Hi All, I am sending the email today, we have 3 tickets left and I will need confirmation by Monday. If you are not on the List already, please email me at exny1@aol.com

Thank You

Amy

tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 12:00 pm   Permalink

Pupus for this event will be provided by

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marty Lush
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-08 09:55 am   Permalink

...And I will be there spinning Lush-ious Exotica sounds!

View Profile of Marty Lush Send a personal message to Marty Lush  Email Marty Lush     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation