FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ****first official tiki mug swap of 2012!!**** send packages by april 30
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
****first official tiki mug swap of 2012!!**** send packages by april 30
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-18 7:02 pm   Permalink

Agreed! I can't wait!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-19 6:41 pm   Permalink

FYI you will be getting matched up by Sunday night...I won't have a chance to send all the emails until then.

Sorry for the 2 day delay!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfalaia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-19 9:11 pm   Permalink

Slacker

View Profile of surfalaia Send a personal message to surfalaia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 5:35 pm   Permalink

Swap names have been sent

Please ship by April 30!

Do NOT pm your swap partner OR write here that you have sent but PM me instead and I will be able to update on this thread who should be keeping an eye out for their package

BTW--if you are shipping to an out of the country/international destination watch the amount you declare on the custom forms (keep it around $20) and also use flat rate to save some flow

Any issues let me know

HAPPY SWAPPING!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-23 05:48 am   Permalink

I'll be shipping a whole bunch of bubble wrap... and maybe... somewhere in the middle... a mug!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-23 6:21 pm   Permalink

Loki Tiki
Minitor

Are on their way

Please PM when you have ACTUALLY sent your package out--not to tell me when you might send it only because I can't juggle all these messages...its too confusing

Also i just want to reinterate that this is the last mug swap me (or my roommate) will be organizing so if you ever wanted to take over the swapping please feel free to let me know.

I have everyone's info in a spreadsheet so its not like you have too much leg work to do...I just don't have the time any more

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-24 10:47 am   Permalink

congrats on the new extra work!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-24 4:37 pm   Permalink

John the Mainlander
Leleliz

shipped!

Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 09:35 am   Permalink

Big mahalo to Catmomma for the bevy of booty!!!

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 11:37 am   Permalink

Yay first box received! Glad they all arrived intact. Enjoy Loki Tiki!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 12:04 pm   Permalink

Pittsburgh Pauly yours is on the way

Anyone else??

Remember you need to ship by April 30

Get to getting on peeps!

ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-26 3:21 pm   Permalink

Getting on - engaged.

John the Mainlander
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-28 10:13 am   Permalink

Recevied my awesome swap from Sideshow Bob. I always wanted the Tommy Bahama mug. Thanks for everything!

View Profile of John the Mainlander Send a personal message to John the Mainlander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sideshow Bob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-28 11:44 am   Permalink

Aloha John!!!

Great to see that it made it in one piece!
Didn't see the Tommy mug on your OOGA MOOGA Acct.
Glad you like it!

Cheers!

Bob

View Profile of Sideshow Bob Send a personal message to Sideshow Bob  Email Sideshow Bob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-28 3:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone for getting on with the shipping

Tiki Atari
Slacks Ferret
Lorilovestiki
Catmomma
Naneki
Ukutiki

Keep your eyes peeled!

Slacks your swapper failed to actually tell you their Tiki Central name in their package to you so please, when you receive it send me a PM so I can let you in on the person who sent you yours

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation