FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 12:09 pm   Permalink

Lots of action at the Bora Bora Bamboo Barn! Interior walls are up with the wall coverings, built a staircase / ladder to the loft, Added bamboo shades to the windows, found a couple of cool things here and there....new pair of 3 ft tikis, an Orchids of Hawaii flaming volcano scorpion bowl, some awesome bamboo furniture, bar has begun and much more. The landscapers show up tomorrow with a bobcat and start transforming the area around the hut into a tropical paradise...Super stoked. Enjoy the pics - keep watching as I have only 26 days until the pig roast luau. check out my blog for more pics and updates www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
cheers

img]http://tikiroom.com/img/76074x4fa033d0.jpg[/img]

this is a before picture for the yard POV fom front door of the hut

[ This Message was edited by: tikirancher 2012-05-01 12:12 ]

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-02 06:59 am   Permalink

It just gets better and better! Great job. I can't wait to see it completed.

Oh... I REALLY like that three foot tiki!

Thanks for posting all the pics.

Aloha

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 10:44 am   Permalink

New Landscaping has begun! I had a bobcat show up two days ago and 3 large loads of dirt. Now the barn is almost complete...bar has been set and built. now its just trim out, running the electrical and decor. Home stretch - Big Tiki pig roast inaugural party is happening May 27th...contact me if your in the atlanta area if you want an invite. Should be a blast! Check out the current state of things in my backyard...flagstone patio and firepit coming up!

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 12:48 pm   Permalink

PROGRESSSSSSSS....thank the tiki gods! I am so sore from moving rocks and mulch...check it out.

Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 5:38 pm   Permalink

That looks great, love that paving with the grass

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 5:53 pm   Permalink

Really coming together nicely.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Club Nouméa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 7:21 pm   Permalink

This is amazing - once you get the landscaping finished and lush vegetation growing it is going to look incredible.

Toto, j'ai l'impression que nous ne sommes plus au Kansas !

[ This Message was edited by: Club Nouméa 2012-05-07 19:22 ]

View Profile of Club Nouméa Send a personal message to Club Nouméa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 04:28 am   Permalink

Thanks everyone for the kind words....I'm on the final leg of this journey to bring paradise to the suburbs in Atlanta GA. It will be a constant work in progress but should be completed before the end of the month...keep checking my blog for more updates and diy tips. www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-08 06:19 am   Permalink

I can't believe you sodded inbetween the flagstones! What a great touch ~ looks like that has been there a hundred years

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor G
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 06:23 am   Permalink

That's beautiful now and will be spectacular later.

View Profile of Professor G Send a personal message to Professor G  Goto the website of Professor G     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 07:03 am   Permalink

it's incredible. wow

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-11 10:55 am   Permalink

NEW BAR with back bar and sink I built last night, I used base cabinets that are elevated 6" to give it a bar height and the back bar I cut the deepness to 10" off the base cabinets as well. The sink is just for ice and getting rid of left over drinks the morning after... shouldn't be too many of those.
I plan on staining the bar top and bar back tops with a nice mahogany stain and seal it with a high gloss poly. Belly up!

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 07:51 am   Permalink

Wow what a weekend! mulch and more mulch along with some pine straw just before it rained for 24 hours! Check out the latest progress on the bar and yard. Cheers! you can see more details and pics at my blog:
www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 10:54 am   Permalink

really coming together Rancher.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-14 12:05 pm   Permalink

Looks great! How are the luau plans coming along? Are you doing your own pig?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation