FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
whoseyrtiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-11 8:37 pm   Permalink

The Sea Finks played the atrium last year when their room didn't work out. All very on the fly and awesome! Just saying.

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zintiki

Posted: 2012-08-11 10:56 pm   Permalink

Zintiki +1 for our first Tiki Oasis room crawl. We can't wait!

View Profile of zintiki Send a personal message to zintiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-12 09:50 am   Permalink

Your mission is simple: Come to Room 1503 Friday at 10 p.m. for the International Club with the Ding Dong Devils, cocktails by Hiphipahula and John-O as Mr. Moto.
Our mission is not so simple: We need to convince John-O that his drink of choice for the night is milk!!

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole

Posted: 2012-08-12 11:14 am   Permalink

Every party looks awesome, I can't wait. Please add me (Haole) to the room crawl list!

View Profile of Haole Send a personal message to Haole      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-12 1:33 pm   Permalink

Just want to give a shout out to all the other Room Hosts. Your posters and room themes are wonderful. Hope to make it to a few rooms myself. Have fun hosting and thanks for making Tiki Oasis such an awesome event.

Big kudos to Chris & Karen for coordinating the crawl. Looking forward to Spying on everyone!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-12 3:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-10 01:12, Otto wrote:
We need room partiers in Fezzes, characters in costume, musicians with ukuleles, sword swallowers, etc. I want the room parties to look like The Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

count me + 1 in for some of the fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.tikiking.com Neat Tiki Stuff since 1994!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki King 2012-08-12 15:46 ]

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jdseeks
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-12 4:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-10 01:12, Otto wrote:
We need room partiers in Fezzes, characters in costume, musicians with ukuleles, sword swallowers, etc. I want the room parties to look like The Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Party_%28film%29

Who's bringing the baby elephant? My bags already too full!

View Profile of jdseeks Send a personal message to jdseeks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibeeyatch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-12 5:19 pm   Permalink

Tikibeeyatch plus two for The Crawl. Our first time - can't wait!

View Profile of tikibeeyatch Send a personal message to tikibeeyatch  Goto the website of tikibeeyatch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-12 7:57 pm   Permalink

The Ding Dong Devils are pleased as planters punch to be doing a room party with John-O and Hiphipahula. Take a gander at one of Hiphipahula's mouth watering original concoctions. She'll be slinging some serious Hakedote Highballs on Friday at 10 pm in room 1503!! Come on up!

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-13 09:22 am   Permalink

Is Purple Orchid throwing their Welcome party on Thursday prior to Bali Hai?

Anyone know?

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-13 11:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-13 09:22, SandraDee wrote:
Is Purple Orchid throwing their Welcome party on Thursday prior to Bali Hai?

Anyone know?

Yes, The Purple Orchid will be hosting a Room Party on Thursday ....Details Coming Soon.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-13 4:46 pm   Permalink

Back this year & ready to CRAAAAAWWWWLLLL!

Cinnamon & Kevin
(aka spycygrl +1)

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BoraBoraDog

Posted: 2012-08-13 6:19 pm   Permalink

I will be there Friday and Saturday nights and would love to crawl.

View Profile of BoraBoraDog Send a personal message to BoraBoraDog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-13 8:59 pm   Permalink

The International Club will be in full swing Friday at 10 in room 1503. John-O as Mr. Moto, Cocktails by Hiphipahula and the Ding Dong Devils will be playing lots of music from the latest CD, "Hello Little Olives!," as well as tons of other goodies.

tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 01:00 am   Permalink

count me in for crawlin!

also my band Los SeaFinks is playing 2 room parties on friday night, we would LOVE to play one/some on saturday. if anyone has a room party and is interested, email me! we are the first band to play in this video. to those who forgot or missed it we were the band playing in the courtyard last year. stoked!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etT8J6y76uY

tikithomas08@gmail.com

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation