FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-16 2:03 pm   Permalink

Atomikitty and 'Mr. No' (Adam) will be crawlin' !

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martini BombsHELL

Posted: 2012-08-16 2:14 pm   Permalink

So excited for Tiki Oasis! Don't forget to check out Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue as part of the Tonga Hut party Fri. night!

View Profile of Martini BombsHELL Send a personal message to Martini BombsHELL  Email Martini BombsHELL Goto the website of Martini BombsHELL     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-16 3:12 pm   Permalink

HERE IT IS. THE OFFICIAL AGENTS OF H.U.L.A. ROOM PARTY POSTER.

DO NOT MISS OUT.

www.facebook.com/agentsofhula

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-16 3:30 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! Let The Tiki Oasis 12 Room Crawl Begin!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderDan

Posted: 2012-08-16 3:31 pm   Permalink

Definitely Crawling. +2

View Profile of TraderDan Send a personal message to TraderDan  Email TraderDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freighttrain

Posted: 2012-08-16 4:36 pm   Permalink

Me +1 for the room crawl starting tonight!

View Profile of freighttrain Send a personal message to freighttrain      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-16 9:10 pm   Permalink

Me +1 for Saturday night.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MoeFat

Posted: 2012-08-17 08:28 am   Permalink

Please add Moe Fat and Analani to your room crawl list.
TO Vets/1st time post. Mwuahhahaahaa!

View Profile of MoeFat Send a personal message to MoeFat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiKenn

Posted: 2012-08-17 10:11 am   Permalink

Two more crawlers...TikiKenn and Wendy Wahine

View Profile of TikiKenn Send a personal message to TikiKenn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-17 12:41 pm   Permalink

TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT....1603

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-17 2:34 pm   Permalink

GIANT KUDOS all the friends who helped us set up our room:

MadDogMike...for being our fabulous co-host and for the awesome Gold Monkey for our wall and the Cutter's Goose plane for transporting our contraband.

Wendy & Dan...for helping us decorate the room, Wendy is a magician with the tape gun and Dan's the man with the air to spare for our monkey and palm trees and for use of the ice chest.

Duane & Diana...for going the extra mile to snag us a great ice chest with ice and some Coronas for the Contessa.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...from Marlene & Sandy

Be there: THE TALES OF THE GOLD MONKEY room party tonight, Friday (5pm>7pm) with LOS SEAFINKS in room #1625.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POST PARTY UPDATE & DRINK RECIPE

TALES OF THE GOLDEN MONKEY...thanks to everyone who attended our room crawl today.
Here is the recipe for the GOLD MONKEY drink I invented for our event...hope nobody was poisoned...well at least not intentionally!!!

GOLD MONKEY
~1 part Pina Colada Mix (I used "Master of Mixes" brand)
~1 part gold rum (I used Cruzan Aged)
~1/4 part Trader Vics Macadamia Nut Liquor
...Serve over ice with a straw and float a small plastic monkey in for fun!!!

CHEERS
VampiressRN aka Marlene

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2012-08-17 22:24 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-19 5:21 pm   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to All The Room Crawl Hosts/Hostesses who Went Over and Beyond Their Call of Duty to Provide First Class Entertainment, Deliciouse Drinks, and Top Notch Decorations to The Room Crawl Crawlers. Thank You for Making The Tiki Oasis 2012 Offical Room Crawl Such a Huge Success.

Also a Giant Thank You to Our 5 Judges who made an appearance to all the room parties and to HB Tiki for making the award frames.

Now the moment you have been waiting for: The Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl Award Winners.......

Best Suite Party: Tiki Hell
Best Room Party: The Agents of H.U.L.A.
Best Decorated Suite: The International Club
Best Decorated Room: The Ventiki Cruisers
Best Cocktail: Mark Holt's Safe House

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2012-08-19 17:22 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-20 08:29 am   Permalink

TIKI HELL....best room crawl eva!!!! Just saying...

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-20 09:14 am   Permalink

WOW!!! What a great weekend!!! So many great room parties!!! All of the room hosts put in great efforts to entertain their guests! I could say so many good things about each room (and I probably will once I get some rest!)

As far as the contest for parties, decor and drinks go... I want to thank our 7 independent judges who made it to all of the parties that registered/listed here before the event began (Thursday.) There were additional parties that took place but do to scheduling and notification reasons we couldn't include them in the contest.

This year there were more parties with bands and props than ever!!! If any of you hosts have suggestions to make next year's Room Crawl even better, please PM me.... Don't post your suggestions here as this thread is for this year's event and pictures....

Also, pictures here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=43642&forum=17&10

More to follow!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibear69
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-20 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-24 12:56, tikiwinebear wrote:
Please count myself and 5 others to join in the room crawl!! Thanks, WooHoo!

Thanks.I had a blast.

View Profile of Tikibear69 Send a personal message to Tikibear69  Email Tikibear69     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation