FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 5:29 pm   Permalink

Please add me and Mrs. Chippy to the list of crawlers. As this is our first TIKI O, I guess you could consider us virgins. (Yikes!)

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-13 5:43 pm   Permalink

If you are new to crawling...we have a saying "PACE YOURSELF" cause the drinks will sneak up on you. Be sure you eat something so you aren't drinking on an empty stomach. I know some of the frequent flyers will have some great suggestions for crawling and hang over tips too. Have fun and stay safe. I am looking forward to meeting lot's of new Tikiphiles!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 5:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-13 17:43, VampiressRN wrote:
If you are new to crawling...we have a saying "PACE YOURSELF" cause the drinks will sneak up on you. Be sure you eat something so you aren't drinking on an empty stomach. I know some of the frequent flyers will have some great suggestions for crawling and hang over tips too. Have fun and stay safe. I am looking forward to meeting lot's of new Tikiphiles!!!

We are really starting to look forward to this event and we want to experience the entire 'Tiki O' experience. We do have a few 'guides' to show us the way, but we are happy to take any advice we can. We are looking forward to meeting as many folks as we can.

Thanks!

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 7:14 pm   Permalink

OK....after all these years I'm finally headed down to Oasis.....please put me down +1 for room crawling.....Woohoo Wahine finally beat us into submission to make an event....

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMonkey

Posted: 2012-05-14 08:35 am   Permalink

Please add Toby & Amber Jennings to the room crawl. Can't wait for our 2nd visit!

View Profile of TikiMonkey Send a personal message to TikiMonkey  Goto the website of TikiMonkey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-14 10:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-13 19:14, aquaorama wrote:
OK....after all these years I'm finally headed down to Oasis.....please put me down +1 for room crawling.....Woohoo Wahine finally beat us into submission to make an event....

WooHoooo! FINALLY!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buttercup
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-14 11:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-11 17:20, Hiphipahula wrote:
Buttercup!! A first.... Get yourself a coffee can with a rope on it, hang it around your neck and bring a camera Have fun I'll see you in the crawls.....

Coffee Can? hmmm what ever would I do with that? Now a cow bell sounds so much more fun. Camera is a dangerous thing in my hands, as never once have I taken a picture that is allowed to be posted for all to see.

View Profile of Buttercup Send a personal message to Buttercup  Email Buttercup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 3:08 pm   Permalink

Please include Brenda's Tiki Hut and Captain Tiki. WooHoo!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 6:43 pm   Permalink

I saw sword swallowers mentioned.

Anyone want the World's Greatest Sideshow Performer at their room crawl party?

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki*doll

Posted: 2012-05-14 6:56 pm   Permalink

Can't wait!! Last year was our year back to San Diego and our first Room Crawl (we've been to T.O. a few times, just not the crawls) - so much fun! Just got our tix for this year's Tiki Oasis and can't wait!!!

Please add Mitch & Jill M to the crawl list!!!

View Profile of Tiki*doll Send a personal message to Tiki*doll      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RoseRed
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 7:48 pm   Permalink

Please add Rosered (Spy name "leRoseNOIRE" and Joyce Westergaard (a.k.a. " Miss Kitty Fairlane") to the crawl list.

merci!

View Profile of RoseRed Send a personal message to RoseRed      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-15 08:21 am   Permalink

So what do the crawler's have to do? I don't know, but I want my party of 6 to be crawlers. I've done it at other Tiki Events, and it's been my favorite part. Hell of a way to get to know everyone.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bgodzillagirl

Posted: 2012-05-15 4:26 pm   Permalink

Add myself and 3 others to the crawl list please

View Profile of bgodzillagirl Send a personal message to bgodzillagirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-15 4:46 pm   Permalink

Karen you can add me too

We shall see how quickly I black out

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-16 10:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-15 08:21, Hale Tiki wrote:
So what do the crawler's have to do? I don't know, but I want my party of 6 to be crawlers. I've done it at other Tiki Events, and it's been my favorite part. Hell of a way to get to know everyone.

Crawlers have responsibilities of their own! First and foremost is to be courteous to the hosts! Remember, you are their guests! Secondly, it is fair to say that the hosts will have ponied up a small fortune to make sure they have the ingredients to make your drinks. Tipping is a way to help the host defray the costs….YOUR GENEROSITY IS ENCOURAGED!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation