FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2012 Room Crawl See Pg. 1 for Schedule
Cindiluhui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-16 11:47 am   Permalink

My husband and I plan on attending the room crawl for sure! This is our 4th year attending Tiki Oasis and we are also discussing hosting one of the days. I have started checking old posts to see where there is a wealth of information on hosting a room crawl so we are prepared. I look forward to seeing you all if we are crazy enough to do it!

View Profile of Cindiluhui Send a personal message to Cindiluhui      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-16 11:52 am   Permalink

Put us on the list:
The TikiGuy
the TikiGirl

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-16 1:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-16 10:48, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-05-15 08:21, Hale Tiki wrote:
So what do the crawler's have to do? I don't know, but I want my party of 6 to be crawlers. I've done it at other Tiki Events, and it's been my favorite part. Hell of a way to get to know everyone.

Crawlers have responsibilities of their own! First and foremost is to be courteous to the hosts! Remember, you are their guests! Secondly, it is fair to say that the hosts will have ponied up a small fortune to make sure they have the ingredients to make your drinks. Tipping is a way to help the host defray the costs….YOUR GENEROSITY IS ENCOURAGED!

Standard rules apply, gotcha.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-21 10:46 pm   Permalink

There are more than 20 rooms left at the Crowne Plaza! There are also a couple of Tower Suites, aka Room Party Suites, available. Book regular rooms online at www.tikioasis.com
to book suites please PM me.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-21 11:54 pm   Permalink

You can put down Atomic Tiki Punk & Jungle Ginger for this bitch!
you will take it & you will like it, now crawl........

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-23 03:20 am   Permalink

Please put me down as a crawler. I don't plan on flying nearly 9000 miles and missing out.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AnitaMargarita
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-23 2:23 pm   Permalink

Hi Soccer Tiki and WooHooWahine,

Count me in on the room crawl, plus the hubby!

AnitaMargarita +1

--------------------------------

View Profile of AnitaMargarita Send a personal message to AnitaMargarita      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-23 2:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-21 23:54, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
You can put down Atomic Tiki Punk & Jungle Ginger for this bitch!
you will take it & you will like it, now crawl........

Now it's a party!

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-24 07:51 am   Permalink

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! man, i have missed the sound of your voice for the last 300 and some odd days!

Can't wait to lift a glass with you all, you will be seeing me! and 3 of my nearest and dearest crawling around! so please add us to the list!

I don't swallow swords, but I do throw knives!...but probably not the safest thing to do while drunk in enclosed areas with lots of people... well I have a couple months to come up with a cool sideshow skill that isn't too dangerous to those around me (hmmm guess fire swallowing is probably out too)

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-24 11:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-24 07:51, Tiki-mingo wrote:
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! man, i have missed the sound of your voice for the last 300 and some odd days!

Rest Up and get ready to WooHoo

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-24 12:56 pm   Permalink

Please count myself and 5 others to join in the room crawl!! Thanks, WooHoo!

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-24 11:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-24 07:51, Tiki-mingo wrote:

I don't swallow swords, but I do throw knives!...but probably not the safest thing to do while drunk in enclosed areas with lots of people... well I have a couple months to come up with a cool sideshow skill that isn't too dangerous to those around me (hmmm guess fire swallowing is probably out too)

funny you should mention sword swallowing and knife throwing, I believe both of those skills will be represented at Mission: TO12
But there is always room for more of these kind of overt actions

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eek-tiki

Posted: 2012-05-25 01:18 am   Permalink

This will be my first year at Tiki Oasis. I can't wait!

Please add me to the list of crawlers. My wyf will be in tow, but will not be drinking.

Please make that eek-tiki +1.

Cheers!

AdB

View Profile of eek-tiki Send a personal message to eek-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-25 07:06 am   Permalink

Please add 2 more the the mix....

Derek Mitchell and Miss Hell

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-25 07:32 am   Permalink

Any of you carvers out there want to volunteer one of your life-sized wonders (for sale) for display in our room when we host (Friday 5 to 7pm)? PM me please.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation