FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 )
The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 09:17 am   Permalink

This giant Papua New Guinea guy showed up from Boston, last night. Thanks to my buddy, Rick (Big Kahuna), for finding him at a swapmeet and sending him out to me in California! He got it for $200!! Unreal. California prices are a joke...

Next up will be finishing the wall outside of the hot tub (after I finish carving one last tiki for my buddy, Big Tony) to mount the PNG guy out there. The Breezeway is slowly spreading out and over my whole backyard….!

Astro still isn't sure what to think about the new tiki... It kinda freaked him out.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 12:12 pm   Permalink

You spoiled Astro with all those Pinups!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-26 3:35 pm   Permalink

I think Astro is trying to soften the juju. That is fabulous.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-26 7:45 pm   Permalink

That's the first time I ever made a cardboard coffin!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-04 11:38 am   Permalink

The Hula Girls' Spike Marble, and Susana Andrea of Vestige Photography present to you their 2015 Tiki Calendar.
How often do the likes of Mosh (cover model), Doris Mayday, Angelique Noire, Lisa Love, and many more of your favorite pin-ups appear in a calendar together?

All images are photographed by Susana Andrea, a California based pin up photographer with 10 years of experience at Spike's home bar, The Breezeway. Design work is done entirely by The Hula Girls' Spike Marble who is also an Art Director at Hurley International.

Never before seen images are printed on high quality matte paper, all wrapped together in a gold spiral binding. The design is similar to the 1950's Varga pin-up calendars, with a full page for the model and a small month view on the corner.

These are not throw away calendars, but art pieces that you can keep for years to come.

PRESALE AVAILABLE NOW!
http://thehulagirls.bigcartel.com/product/tiki-calendar-2015

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-04 12:11 pm   Permalink

Good news, Spike!
We thought you were just partying it up all this time

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-04 2:28 pm   Permalink

No, I was hard at work!
Hahaha.... Such hard work...

Don't you love Mosh laying on Astro's doggie door pier-thing??

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-04 2:45 pm   Permalink

But did Astro?

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 29 days ago; 1:30 pm   Permalink

I always wonder what my neighbors think is going on when it's cocktail time in The Breezeway and all of the crazy lights are turned on.

Astro stand guard… Got that new PNG mask at Tiki Oasis…

I recently got these two Papua New Guinea 'bagas' from an antique mall in Orange. They are supposedly 90 years old... They're big. I think they're gonna flank this guy when I get around to finishing the walls out side of the hot tub…

Speaking of hot tub… Behind the scenes of a recent photo shoot…

Bts with the beautiful Suzy Clayton. Photoshoot with Susana Vestige

Bts with the truly dazzling Ashyln Coco

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 20 days ago; 08:22 am   Permalink

My photoshoot debut! Those these were just taken on my iPhone, but I was shooting mostly with a good camera as well…. We'll see how they end up coming out, once I get them into the computer!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 3:39 pm   Permalink

Recognize these?? If you've enjoyed cocktails at Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas, you mighta had your ass in them before. Moss (the owner) just got rid of all of the carved chairs. These two chairs, carved by Buzzy, ended up in The Breezeway by way of Bamboo Ben.

The detail of one of them...

Oh, and if you go out to Frankie's soon, don't forget to try the cocktail named after one of our songs... The Hulabilly Honey. It's tasty!!

Here's one more photo that I took of the adorable Signe, too!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation