FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events North County San Diego Home Bar Crawl September 15th, 2012
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
North County San Diego Home Bar Crawl September 15th, 2012
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-28 6:02 pm   Permalink

Too bad you can't make it Kiwi Steve, there is a small group of us that all live near you....hint hint. We live in Del Cerro. (but love Kensignton)
~Brad

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-29 2:09 pm   Permalink

Ok everybody. We are closing in on our max number for attendees on the crawl. If you have received an Evite and know you would like to come, please RSVP soon or there wont be room for you. If you intend to ride the bus PLEASE prepay for your seat via paypal to Whoseyrtiki(you can pm him for his paypal address.

The cost is $13 per person. If we dont get at least 29 people to prepay by Sept 7th we will unfortunately need to cancel the bus and have everyone drive themselves.

The bus will hold up to 55 people but at least 29 need to prepay.

Thanks. Hope to see you all here. Derek

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-29 4:10 pm   Permalink

I'll have a talk with my wife about having a small gathering in the near future... I'll get a hold of you marion-n-brad...

I won't hijack this thread anymore...

Please PM me if you are interested...

JasonLeeSurf... PLEASE send me some of your smoked pork!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone have fun and post a lot of photos, so I can live vicariously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrtiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-29 4:28 pm   Permalink

Just made reservations for the Hyatt Saturday night. Was wondering if anyone else from out of town will be staying there as well?

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-29 6:03 pm   Permalink

I am working on securing a discounted rate at the Hyatt. I will post it here as soon as I get the price.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrtiki

Posted: 2012-08-31 02:17 am   Permalink

Bus passes and event RSVP's are being handled separately. Please do not purchase bus pass until after you have confirmed RSVP for this event with Monkeyman. If you have already purchased a bus pass from me and not yet confirmed with Monkeyman please contact him ASAP! Event is at capacity.

My apologies for any confusion.

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-31 07:46 am   Permalink

Woohoo! Bus passes are purchased!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
goddess-sunb
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-08 08:44 am   Permalink

It's now one week away. Derek and I are looking forward to be hosting again at the South Pacific Room and seeing new and familiar faces. See you soon

Roxanne

View Profile of goddess-sunb Send a personal message to goddess-sunb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-08 11:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-08 08:44, goddess-sunb wrote:
It's now one week away. Derek and I are looking forward to be hosting again at the South Pacific Room and seeing new and familiar faces. See you soon

Roxanne

WooHoooooo! We Can't Wait

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-09 10:42 am   Permalink

Mary and I are looking forward to hosting on Saturday. We will be serving some refreshing rum drinks and some tasty pupus in the newly re-decorated "sweet 808" and adjoining Ohana lounge......and also,out by the pool.

this guy will welcome you poolside

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-09 10:44 am   Permalink

SWEET !! (808)

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-10 11:06 am   Permalink

Is it Saturday yet???

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrtiki

Posted: 2012-09-10 11:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-10 11:06, SoccerTiki wrote:
Is it Saturday yet???

Right?!

Michele Del Ray
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-12 2:54 pm   Permalink

Excited to have everyone over at The Hidden Valley Hideout! Putting finishing touches in our tiki room and patio tonight and I must say it's looking pretty awesome!

Once you've had Jason Lee's smoked meat it can't be beat! Remember come hungry or the menehune will bite your ankles.

See you all Saturday!

xo Michele

View Profile of Michele Del Ray Send a personal message to Michele Del Ray      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-12 4:30 pm   Permalink

Final preparations underway.

We have a fun afternoon and evening planned for all attending.

Bring your bathing suits.... its going to be HOT.

Special advanced thanks to:

Kick the Reverb who will grace our guests with cold Reverb Crashes as guest bartender.

Big Tiki Dude spinning records by the pool

Weve got two horseshoe pits ready to throw, a late night mini golf contest (for prizes) and if you can stomach it... Karaoke at the end of the night.

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2012-09-12 16:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2012-09-12 18:12 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation