FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
strangedaisy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-28 2:46 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: strangedaisy 2013-09-30 15:40 ]

View Profile of strangedaisy Send a personal message to strangedaisy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-28 5:36 pm   Permalink

I find it so $^%&^#@ hard to believe that after selling out on all these designs he's made this year that he can't afford to pay you $88.00....
I hate dealing with kind of crap myself in life and really hate reading about it here on TC, I thought we were all suppose to be one Ohana..??

Come on Witch Doctor pay what's owed and sell another mug.. done..

Damn, I need a Mai Tai now..

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-28 8:31 pm   Permalink

I just got back to town.. been on the road for 3 weeks and just saw this post

Sorry my shipping / missing packages have caused a hassle...
If anyone has not received a mug they have paid for please contact me personally.
This is the first time I've herd of some of these issues, as I'm not always they one checking this site or my PM's

The girl helping me box and ship did not do her job, so now let me clean up this.

My Mistake and will fix this.
Those who buy from me every month and support me thanks so much
Those who are against me, thank you I will just try harder to do better business

....now onward there are mugs to make!

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-28 8:47 pm   Permalink

I do think a one-man show can be a challenge...I would never undertake such a business as I don't think I would be successful (I'm a procrastinator).

I hope everything works out for folks. I must say that I have always had good luck with transactions from the Witch Doctor. Sometimes deliveries take a while, but I order so much stuff on a regular basis that I rarely notice that. He knows my favorite number and always let's me know when he has new items so I can order or pass.

The Golden Idol is absolutely beautiful!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-28 8:56 pm   Permalink

Thanks Vamp. I should have this cleared up by tomorrow and get the missing boxes to the right people..
Please anyone contact me if you need anything, or have any doubts your business does mean a-lot to me

UP NEXT : The Obama Shrunken Head, Just in time for Halloween (or Elections)

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-28 8:56 pm   Permalink

Wow, I read through all those taexts, that's pretty lame to say the least.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-28 9:39 pm   Permalink

Glad we weren't "Sexting" The we both would have some explaining to do

Tavarua Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-28 9:49 pm   Permalink

I have purchased a few of the mugs from the Witch Doctor and referred a few friends to him as well. The transactions are rarely fast but when those mugs arrive its worth every day of waiting. Your experience is not like anything I have experienced, and I can't comment on the delay other than to say it would be frustrating to say the least. Being an artist and a one man operation keeps him backlogged for sure. From what I know of the guy, he doesnt act like he's out to rip people off. I'm hoping that your experience will be fixed soon so we can go back to being amazed by what these mug makers are creating for an eager collecting public.

View Profile of Tavarua Tiki Send a personal message to Tavarua Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-08-29 05:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

UP NEXT : The Obama Shrunken Head, Just in time for Halloween (or Elections) :wink:

That's kinda redundant, eh wot W.D.?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-29 06:05 am   Permalink

hahahahaahah............

strangedaisy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-30 04:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-28 20:56, The Witch Doctor wrote:
Thanks Vamp. I should have this cleared up by tomorrow and get the missing boxes to the right people..
Please anyone contact me if you need anything, or have any doubts your business does mean a-lot to me

So has anyone been contacted regarding their missing boxes, etc? "It should be cleared up by tomorrow." Tomorrow was yesterday. I still haven't received my refund.

View Profile of strangedaisy Send a personal message to strangedaisy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
19tikichef62
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-30 05:26 am   Permalink

One of my main motivations for joining TC (other than my obsession w tiki mugs and tiki art) was so I could get one of the Witch Doctors shrunken head hula girl mugs,contacted him through TC,sent money,got my mug no problems in a timely fashion,have recently ordered one of his temple of doom mugs and don't expect any problem w this purchase either,his mugs are worth the wait,I don't think he would intentionally rip any body off,hope everyone gets their mugs!

View Profile of 19tikichef62 Send a personal message to 19tikichef62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 05:40 am   Permalink

I have received a PM that mine was mailed yesterday.

I appreciate the WItch Doctor getting on it quickly!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trad'r Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 07:07 am   Permalink

Me too croe - fingers crossed

View Profile of Trad'r Bill Send a personal message to Trad'r Bill  Email Trad'r Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-30 10:52 am   Permalink

WD, don't know if you have shipped mine yet, still have not recieved anything. Shrunkin head S&P, big double shrunkin head, and Hula Girl.

[ This Message was edited by: Lightning Steve 2012-08-30 10:53 ]

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation