FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 11:48 am   Permalink

Yes sorting this mess out..

Thanks again for the Support and understanding
as the saying goes "If you want it done right .. Do it your self ! "

Jimmy Thanks for the Kind Words glad your box got there safe and sound with no tracking..glad it wasnt lost or stolen.

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 2:46 pm   Permalink

That texting conversation is so damn funny . Seems like he's jerkin you around intentionally. I do agree with some of the comments. TWD should come through for you guys that paid him money upfront for the mugs. It may just be awhile like lunavideogames mentioned. If he does not come through, he ruins his reputation with the Tiki community. BOTTOM LINE!!!!

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 4:49 pm   Permalink

Caveat Emptor

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-30 7:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-28 20:56, The Witch Doctor wrote:
Thanks Vamp. I should have this cleared up by tomorrow and get the missing boxes to the right people..
Please anyone contact me if you need anything, or have any doubts your business does mean a-lot to me

UP NEXT : The Obama Shrunken Head, Just in time for Halloween (or Elections)

There's nothing weird or racist about that...wink.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-31 01:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

[i]
This is the first time I've herd of some of these issues, as I'm not always they one checking this site or my PM's

The girl helping me box and ship did not do her job, so now let me clean up this.

My Mistake and will fix this.
Those who buy from me every month and support me thanks so much
Those who are against me, thank you I will just try harder to do better business

I love my mug I bought from you in the past, but this can't be the first time you heard of these issues since you have these issues every time you make a mug.

Blaming the "girl" is pretty lame and dishonest imo.

Not sure why you always have these issues, but you really need to get organized. Weird business model.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-31 09:50 am   Permalink

Just got off the phone with the Witch Doctor and all is good. My mug is on the way. Thanks man!

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-08-31 11:54 am   Permalink

[quote
[/quote]

Racist? Would you care to clarify that a bit?

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-31 11:54, White Devil wrote:
[quote

Racist? Would you care to clarify that a bit?
[/quote]

A shrunken head of our African-American President? I am sorry that you
need clarification on why that may come off as racist, White Devil.
Before this turns into a political thread, I will end my comments about
this right here.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

this right here.

If the moderators here thought you all were mature enough to carry on a political discussion, I could happily supply you with a minimum of thirty-one reasons as to why anyone with common sense would have resentment for our African-American President, before matters of race would show up on the list. But they don't, and so I won't. A shrunken head of a dishonest politician of any skin hue is hilarious, at least to those of us who don't care about what race someone is. I can't speak for Witch Doctor, but I personally find your presumption that any white Southerner who doesn't worship your African-American messiah is automatically a racist, to itself be evidence of racism, along with a fair helping of ignorance. If politics & religion have no place, here, then it goes without saying that unfounded accusations of racism by "futurerevolutionarywarriortrainers," whatever the hell they're supposed to be, have a lot less place. Unless you can prove to us that you actually know what you're talking about, I'd suggest you retract your accusation and give Witch Doctor an apology for being such a dumbass.

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-31 12:21, White Devil wrote:
Quote:

this right here.

If the moderators here thought you all were mature enough to carry on a political discussion, I could happily supply you with a minimum of thirty-one reasons as to why anyone with common sense would have resentment for our African-American President, before matters of race would show up on the list. But they don't, and so I won't. A shrunken head of a dishonest politician of any skin hue is hilarious, at least to those of us who don't care about what race someone is. I can't speak for Witch Doctor, but I personally find your presumption that any white Southerner who doesn't worship your African-American messiah is automatically a racist, to itself be evidence of racism, along with a fair helping of ignorance. If politics & religion have no place, here, then it goes without saying that unfounded accusations of racism by "futurerevolutionarywarriortrainers," whatever the hell they're supposed to be, have a lot less place. Unless you can prove to us that you actually know what you're talking about, I'd suggest you retract your accusation and give Witch Doctor an apology for being such a dumbass.

Kookoobananas. This is why political rants are not allowed on TC. Sorry I got you so upset. Let's carry on with tiki related talk.

White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:
Let's carry on with tiki related talk.

Yes, by all means, let's.

[ This Message was edited by: White Devil 2012-08-31 12:29 ]

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:52 pm   Permalink

If I have to come down in that basement, I am going to be slapping some bitches! (with word slaps, nasty hurty words!)
now go to bed

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-08-31 12:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-31 12:52, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
If I have to come down in that basement, I am going to be slapping some bitches! (with word slaps, nasty hurty words!)
now go to bed :lol:

Yassah, Mustah 'tomic Punk, we's be heshin' up now. Just carryin' on.

croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-31 2:47 pm   Permalink

Not surprisingly, the Witch Doctor made good on his promise.

My items arrived today. Yeah!

I will continue to purchase items from The Witch Doctor.
He may occasionally skip-up, but has always made good on it.

No one is perfect.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-31 4:16 pm   Permalink

@ATP LMAO be gentle my young man...gentle bitcha slappas comin

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation