[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Las Vegas Tiki Chop
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Las Vegas Tiki Chop
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-24 7:15 pm   Permalink

I've been carving lately and thought it would be fun to get together and have a chop, enjoy some adult beverages and talk tiki. I'm wondering if there is any interest in getting together in Las Vegas. Date TBD. I am willing to host but I have a limited set of chisels and power tools. I know there are a few of us in Vegas that like to carve tikis.

Aloha,

Wade

[ This Message was edited by: Trailerpark Tiki 2012-10-24 19:16 ]

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-24 8:14 pm   Permalink

Im in...

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-25 12:24 pm   Permalink

I thought you would be. I think Mr. Smiley and Wipson Chaynes (Mike) would also be interested. Billy the Crud may also want to come. I was thinking late November or early December.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-25 9:35 pm   Permalink

Early December could work. I am busy around Thanksgiving.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-25 10:04 pm   Permalink

no sundays and i'm in.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ninth Islander

Posted: 2012-10-25 10:37 pm   Permalink

Count me in, fer sure!

Wipson

View Profile of Ninth Islander Send a personal message to Ninth Islander      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 12:55 pm   Permalink

It sounds like we have enough people for a chop. We're looking at early December on a Saturday.

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-28 10:49 pm   Permalink

Billy the Crud says he is interested too but he lost his TC password. So, can everyone can make the first Saturday in December?

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-29 7:09 pm   Permalink

That's Frankie's Tiki Room 4th anny party

This years mug is gonna be good!

And the artist showing up even better!!!!!!

Dec. 1

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Fun for you!
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben 2012-10-29 19:10 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-30 11:06 am   Permalink

Thanks, Ben. I don't know if its a good plan to have a meetup on that day and then go to Frankies or make it a different day. There might be a lot of Socal folks in town that may want to come over to socialize and talk tiki at my tiki lounge during the daylight hours. I definitely want to go to Frankies because I had a great time when Benzart came out.

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-30 8:24 pm   Permalink

Dec 1 would be awesome
(I never have Saturdays off, but that day I'm off)
And a Frankie's party on the same day
Sweet...

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrtiki

Posted: 2012-10-31 11:38 pm   Permalink

I'd be into making the drive from SoCal for the chop during the day and Frankie's the same evening!

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-01 4:35 pm   Permalink

So, how about chop at my house from 12-6, then everyone can get cleaned up and meet up at Frankies? December 1?

whoseyrtiki

Posted: 2012-11-03 12:06 pm   Permalink

Thinking maybe this thread would be more appropriate under "other events"? Looking for new wood and sharpening my my carving knives as we speak. PM me with an address.

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-06 9:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-03 12:06, whoseyrtiki wrote:
Thinking maybe this thread would be more appropriate under "other events"? Looking for new wood and sharpening my my carving knives as we speak. PM me with an address.

Agreed. I will repost under events and set a date.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation