FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente 5 May 17-19th 2013 Palm Springs,Ca
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente 5 May 17-19th 2013 Palm Springs,Ca
Lukeulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 7:18 pm   Permalink

More fun......

View Profile of Lukeulele Send a personal message to Lukeulele  Email Lukeulele Goto the website of Lukeulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 8:54 pm   Permalink

RORY- U ROCK
PS- WE WERE ABOVE THE LOBBY, IT WAS NO PROBLEM FOR US...
THANKS AGAIN FOR 4 GREAT DAYS
CHEERS TO OLD AND NEW FRIENDS

JON

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-05-20 21:14 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sammyvelvet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-20 10:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rory,
Had a great time ... Deadhead enjoyed hosting the room crawls on Fri and Sat ... had tons of fun ... too much Rum ( not really ) .. The idea of twisting Zombies at 2:30 am with a belly full of drink sounds like a great idea... well until the next morning when my Knee said ... WTF were you thinking? .. LOL .. but umm well I would do it all over again .. as a matter of fact lets do it again next year... YAH BABY!! Thanks to everyone involved and all the new friends we got to make this year...
Mahalo,

Sammy Velvet & Deadhead Rum

View Profile of sammyvelvet Send a personal message to sammyvelvet  Email sammyvelvet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 11:25 pm   Permalink

It was great seeing everyone thies weekend! Mahalo to Rory for another great year!

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 11:47 pm   Permalink

That was fun, can I sleep now?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Onyx_Noir
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-21 08:05 am   Permalink

Another awesome year at Caliente! Already working out how to step up my game for next years room crawl. Thanks again for another year of drunken revelry Rory!

View Profile of Onyx_Noir Send a personal message to Onyx_Noir  Email Onyx_Noir     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 09:44 am   Permalink

never better, I think this was one of my favorite moments and it was Thursday night

Tiki Lives!
Stay Tiki.
and thanks for doing it.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 11:25 am   Permalink

So much fun....I think this was my favorite Tiki Caliente yet! I stayed up until 4am Saturday and Sunday mornings, and everything was such a blur that I woke up with a photo of Rusty "Knockers Up" Warren on my camera! Thanks to her pal Kitty Chow for coaxing her out with Mr. and Ms. Tiki America!

Caltiki Brent

View Profile of congawa Send a personal message to congawa  Goto the website of congawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 11:39 am   Permalink

Great job, Rory! The bands, weather, and ohana vibe were outstanding.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by my booth to chat, shop, and checkout my ceramics, it really means a lot.

Until next year!

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 11:53 am   Permalink

Rory you are a wonderful host, thank you for all the hard work you put into this. I would have had a lot more fun if I didn't crash my bicycle Saturday morning. I missed the room parties and meeting up with everyone. The weather was perfect, the bands sounded great, the bbq was a nice addition and the Curve looks great.
We look forward to the next one.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-21 11:58 am   Permalink

Thanks Rory. GROG have fun.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-21 12:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rory. GROG have fun.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 12:46 pm   Permalink

GROG have twice as much fun as everyone else.

Looks like a fun time was had by all!

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-21 4:49 pm   Permalink

Thanks Rory!! The Ding Dong Devils had a blast (even Puka von Pele, hiding behind the drum kit)!! Sorry we kept some folks awake who needed some sleep! This was the best Tiki Caliente so far, in my estimation!!! (photo by David Gene Echt)

Edwin

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 7:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much to Rory for making this year's event better than last! MC Crazy Al was in perfect form and the bands from openers Kitty Chow and Fisherman to The Smokin' Menehunes closing act were fantastic. A great weekend long atmosphere was provided by Big Tiki Dude (I say burn down the new wooden shower and move him back where he belongs) and meeting new friends as well as old made me happy and ready to do it again. Special thanks to Paul and Scott!
I did not get pictures but the late set by the Ding Dong Devils was my fave. Here are pictures from the Saturday show.

The smooth stylings of The Martini Kings w Sonny Moon.

Jason really rounded out the sound when he joined in.

Thee Swank Bastards really are swank bastards.

You think the dude in the pool is a bit nervous?

Here Wildsvilleman teaches Kitty Chow how to hula.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation