FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki !!Winter 2013 Mug Swap!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
!!Winter 2013 Mug Swap!!
Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-08 5:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-07 10:03, danlovestikis wrote:
My box from Sheffield (England or Canada?) has arrived safely. Tomorrow is Dan's birthday. He will open it and then I'll have photos to post. Thank you (I need TC name) until then, Wendy

That would be mine Wendy,

Cheers,

Joe.

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-08 5:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-08 14:53, tikilongbeach wrote:
I received my wonderful swap package from Great Britain. Thank you!

Glad it all arrived safely.

Cheers,

Joe.

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-09 11:06 am   Permalink

Got mine from Ms. Hell and Derek Mitchell:

Mahalo for the Goof mug! Also love the matches, swizzels and napkins!

[ This Message was edited by: Slacks Ferret 2013-03-09 11:18 ]

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-10 10:24 am   Permalink

Pikeys Dog how lucky are we, this is the second time you have shipped to us for a swap.

I gave Dan the box as one of his birthday gifts. He had fun going through all the small items. Very nice.

Then you hit it out of the ballpark. The bucket mug was one he did not have. Didn't you make make the shell? I think I watched you do that.

He put the mug into his collection.

From the small stuff he found an island man and put it in front of his Islander bowl by Eric October.

He really enjoyed your box full of fun stuff. Thank you very much Pikey's Dog.

Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-03-10 10:25 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-10 10:40 am   Permalink

You're welcome Wendy.

Yes, I made the shell dish.

The mug looks great next to it's brothers - looks like it was destined to go there.

Cheers,

Joe.

Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-10 11:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-10 10:24, danlovestikis wrote:

It's funny to see all the "peanut" mugs with their backsides showing instead of their faces.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-10 1:22 pm   Permalink

We saw on TC a collector who only had peanut mugs. He displayed them this way to show all the names of the places. He had so many different ones that we'll never catch up. It was super to have Joe send us one we didn't have. Very cool. We love these swaps. I'm waiting for my goodies from MadDogMike's swap next over on the other crafts thread. For that one if had to be of pacific sea creatures.

Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-11 9:49 pm   Permalink

Dan-O
Quite the mug collection u have there my man...

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-13 07:29 am   Permalink

Looks like the final ones have gone out!
So WoohooWahine, Tobunga, and Tiki Atari and TIki Ano should all keep an eye out. Not one eye collectively, I mean each should keep their own eye out.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 10:17 am   Permalink

First arrival of the week was this VERY generous and VERY cool box of joy from Jon - Hang10tiki.

Two - yes - two Mugs that I don't already have...

And so many cool items, I really don't know where to start the list! Highlights include stickers, keyfobs, Tiki Oasis and Shag swag plus coasters galore...

Thanks Jon!

[ This Message was edited by: Pikeys Dog 2013-03-14 10:18 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Pikeys Dog 2013-03-14 10:19 ]

Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 10:24 am   Permalink

Second trade of the week landed yesterday.

This time it was from Lori in New Jersey (LoriLovesTiki).

Again, two mugs that I didn't already have, a raft of coasters, and a shot or two of Rum is always welcome!...

Thanks Lori - a great package from a Tiki Desert...

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 12:51 pm   Permalink

PikeysDog-
Glad it made it safe n sound
Enjoy

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 3:55 pm   Permalink

Pikey's Dog!

YEAH!!! I'm sooooo relieved my package made it across the pond! I was getting nervous.

:::::WHEW::::::

Glad the mugs were new to you. Enjoy!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 1:24 pm   Permalink

Tiki-Atari, Thank you! I can't believe it- I have to apologize (belatedly, I admit), I missed the end of the Horror in Clay kickstarter by a few days (when it ended, a while back), and always wanted one of your awesome mugs. Jonathan, you sent an awesome box of goodness, I need to take photos and will post later on today- thanks very much! This Cthulhu mug (as well as everything else) will have a great home. (If you're not already familiar, check out http://www.horrorinclay.com for more info). Photos later today....

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 9:08 pm   Permalink

Holy Cthulhu of a Mug Swap! Huge thanks to Atari-Tiki for this massive box of Tiki finds. There was tons of great stuff in this box that came all the way from Atlanta: two mugs: Atari-Tiki's Horror in Clay Cthulhu mug & a Mai Kai mug, swizzles a-plenty, matchbooks, coasters, Horrors in Clay stickers, coasters, napkins, drink recipes, and a lei. Not to mention the Tiki Zombie comic book.
The group shot:

Cthulhuriffic:

Swizzles from Trader Vic's, Tiki Farm, Frankie's Tiki Room, and the Horror in Clay tentacled swizzle. This is rad:

Groovy coasters:

Muchos mahalos, Atari-Tiki!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation