FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 12:54 pm   Permalink

Yes..flyers...bring em on! (even though I know they are all over Facebook!)

9 days people!!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-06 6:56 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2013-08-06 12:12, Easter Island Elvis wrote:
Oh boy, we're gonna have a good ol' time! Our magnanimous benefactor John-O is putting together an expedition team headed for those deep, southern bayous at Tiki Oasis. Join your plucky tour guide, Matthew Z. Rios as he braves the mysterious and spooky swamps for your inebriation. Lend an ear to those masters of mystical music, the The Ding Dong Devils! And don't forget to stop on by the curious shack of the swamp's resident witch doctor, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly! She's brewin' up something special just for you! Join us as we go...

"BOOZIN' ON THE BAYOU!"

Sponsored by Zacapa 23 rum!!!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deadhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-06 7:03 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Deadhead Send a personal message to Deadhead  Goto the website of Deadhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AtomicTucson

Posted: 2013-08-07 06:05 am   Permalink

Please count me in~ Michelle from Atomic Tucson
Second year of fun for me!

View Profile of AtomicTucson Send a personal message to AtomicTucson  Email AtomicTucson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2013-08-07 08:18 am   Permalink

We've got some great Room/Suite Parties in the mix! If you are on the fence about hosting a Party/Crawl, just go for it! It's a lot of fun and a great way to meet people! If you're new to it, please feel free to PM WooHooWahine or myself and we'll be happy to answer your questions!

And....if you are planning a party, let us know so we can put you on the master list that will be posted throughout the hotel.

We've got some great awards for: Best Decorated Room, Best Decorated Suite, Best Room Party, Best Suite Party & Best Cocktail.

Cheers!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2013-08-07 5:35 pm   Permalink

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-07 7:06 pm   Permalink

Is there going to be the Purple Orchid welcome room party this year?

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boneyard Jay

Posted: 2013-08-07 9:19 pm   Permalink

HOT DARN WE GOT HIM! The Agents of H.U.L.A have captured the notorious bootlegger Earl "Googes" Dinker! Help us celebrate in the traditional fashion....by DRINKING ALL OF HIS BOOZE! We will be serving up THREE secret recipe cocktails! If that isn't enough to entice you then how about some some entertainment? Friday night stop in for the cowpunk sounds of Hank Sinatra! Saturday come on back for the Drop Dead Dames Burlesque Revue! Doors will be at 930pm and the entertainment will start at 10pm. Room 1849, you won't want to miss it!

View Profile of Boneyard Jay Send a personal message to Boneyard Jay  Email Boneyard Jay Goto the website of Boneyard Jay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-07 11:05 pm   Permalink

More Info to Come Soon

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
whoseyrtiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-08 10:17 am   Permalink

Thought I'd already put my name in to crawl, but I guess not. Please put me down with a plus one and see you next week!

View Profile of whoseyrtiki Send a personal message to whoseyrtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibear69
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-08 11:01 am   Permalink

Mu husband and I are looking forward to joining as Crawlers. We hosted a room crawl at Caliente this year which was scary and fun at the same time. We definitely learned a lot. See you in San Diego.
Mahalo.

View Profile of Tikibear69 Send a personal message to Tikibear69  Email Tikibear69     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gran Poobah

Posted: 2013-08-08 4:32 pm   Permalink

Holly and I will be there from Capo Beach! (2)

View Profile of Gran Poobah Send a personal message to Gran Poobah      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-09 3:35 pm   Permalink

The Ding Dong Devils are playing two different room parties this year!! You can watch us buzzed on completely different drinks two nights in a row! The possibilities are endless!!! It's mind boggling, I tell ya!!!!

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-09 4:20 pm   Permalink

CRAWLING! + 1
I thought I had already responded to this, but I guess I didn't.

And my husband, Kevin, is playing with Hank Sinatra at the Agents of H.U.L.A. room party on Friday nite.
YEE-HAW!

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-09 11:10 pm   Permalink

So near as I can see we only have four for the room crawl and 7 after parties.....come on folks lets get the room crawl going......

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation