[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: Zombie experiment
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Recipe: Zombie experiment
Bender_Rodriguez
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-30 9:20 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I was wondering if I should actually post my face on here, lest it be confused for the latest mug from Tiki Farm.

View Profile of Bender_Rodriguez Send a personal message to Bender_Rodriguez  Goto the website of Bender_Rodriguez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bender_Rodriguez
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-30 9:31 pm   Permalink

So after the rather wretched day I had at work, I had to make the drink again. This time I subbed Cruzan Aged rum in place of the Mount Gay Eclipse. I'll have to say, I enjoyed it more with the Mount Gay as the spiciness of it helped enhance the falernum and the Lemon Hart. The Cruzan was nice, but was kinda lost since its flavors are much milder than Mount Gay (in my rather amateurish experience). In either case, I think I'll stick with my original recipe with the Mount Gay instead.

Anyways, here's a picture!

View Profile of Bender_Rodriguez Send a personal message to Bender_Rodriguez  Goto the website of Bender_Rodriguez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-01 03:19 am   Permalink

Zombie on a Tuesday. I salute you sir.

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-01 06:42 am   Permalink

...and you took the time to garnish nicely for yourself and share a pic. Bravo! Must have been a helluva day at your work.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation