FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace hukilau 2013 official event mug on sale NOW!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
hukilau 2013 official event mug on sale NOW!
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-21 8:47 pm   Permalink

TikiTacky, let me know when you get it . Thanks everybody!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-21 10:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-21 20:47, Tiki Diablo wrote:
TikiTacky, let me know when you get it . Thanks everybody!

TikiTacky...It'll be worth the wait, and it looks great on a shelf!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrThundr

Posted: 2013-07-01 08:25 am   Permalink

Previous post makes it sound like these were shipped at least 10 days ago. Anyone received a mug yet? Seems like 10 days would be long enough for even the slowest domestic ground shipping.

View Profile of DrThundr Send a personal message to DrThundr      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-01 10:32 am   Permalink

I just got my tracking number today, and all it indicates is that the post office has received the shipping information. Apparently they're just really behind on getting them shipped out. I was starting to worry as well!

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-01 10:39 am   Permalink

I got my mug Thursday and it is really beautiful! Thanks!

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-01 12:19 pm   Permalink

They were shipped out last weekend. Or maybe it was Monday. Either way, I received mid-last week.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-01 12:22 pm   Permalink

They apparently weren't all shipped at the same time. Either way, glad to hear people are starting to receive them.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-01 12:46 pm   Permalink

I got mine last Tuesday. It takes a while to ship out 200 mugs.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-02 2:02 pm   Permalink

As an update, it still shows me "Electronic Shipping Info Received," indicating that as of yet my mugs still haven't shipped.

I'm way too impatient for this!

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-07 09:37 am   Permalink

Another week goes by, mugs still haven't arrived.

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-07 1:39 pm   Permalink

We are busy packing orders and yes we are a bit behind. TikiTacky, I will gladly give you a refund ,just need your name and pp email so you don't have to wait anymore.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-10 3:47 pm   Permalink

Mugs finally arrived today. They look wonderful. Thank you!

As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers. There was such a long delay between the initial order and the final shipment (due to Hukilau and then apparent shipping difficulties), and aside from my sending a friendly email or posting here, I would have had no idea that things were moving forward.

That being said, the mugs arrived quickly once they were shipped, they were very well packed, and they look great.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2013-07-10 15:48 ]

Woodtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-18 12:12 pm   Permalink

Still waiting for mine Tracking number says the shipping info was received electronically, but nothing other than that. Hoping the USPS didn't loose my shipment!

View Profile of Woodtiki Send a personal message to Woodtiki  Email Woodtiki Goto the website of Woodtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2013-07-18 1:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:
As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers.

Equally important is for customers to remember that they're not ordering from Sears & Roebuck. Satisfaction can also come in the form of realizing you're ordering from an individual who has other things to do besides sending you hourly updates.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-18 1:04 pm   Permalink

Have faith in Danny (Tiki Diablo) folks, he's a good one, Man!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation