FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » The Lurid Low-Brow Tiki-Art of Brad "tiki-shark" Parker
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
The Lurid Low-Brow Tiki-Art of Brad "tiki-shark" Parker
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-27 1:35 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out the old original pencil and ink studies I just found in the Tiki Shark studios, for buying info contact
www.mahalotiki.com

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-05 9:25 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Found some of the "limited-edition Body Glove Sea-Creature Beach-Towels and some Signed & numbered Creature art-prints!
(It's amazing what you find when you actually clean up the 'ol Art-Studio once in a while! )
Selling sets_ One Signed /numbered Print AND a Body Glove Sea Creature Beach Towel

$50 - a set. FREE shipping inside the US.
I take pay Pal at
brad@tikishark.com

ALOHA!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-15 3:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

At an art patron's request, I looked for any wood block prints of "Tiki Midnight"... I thought I had sold the last one for $200. Turns out I have 2 left. I hid 2 low numbers away from myself. #7 and #9. This Art patron gets one, than there will be only one left.
The LAST beautiful wood block print of Tiki Midnight. - If you want it, it's $400.00. Personal message me. First patron who buys it, gets the last print.

PLUS~
Get your FREE Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker Tiki Art Calendar now!

Just send me $7.50 for Shipping (all da' way from Hawaii) and hand spanking via pay pal to
brad@tikishark.com

AND THAT's NOT ALL! Send yer coconuts now, and get extra TIKI-SWAG! (oh-boy!) GET An autographed "Monster in Hawaii" post car with Each Calendar!

P.S.
If you are Tiki-Tribe in Europe, or over seas, please send $15 for Shipping & Hand-Spanking from Hawaii to you... for your FREE Tiki Calendar!

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-15 17:07 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-22 8:26 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Guess what time it is?

IT's the FUTURE!

the 2015 TIKI ART calendars are here!
If you do not live next door to a Walmart in Hawaii, you can send to me for your very own 2015 TIKI ART CALENDAR by ME!
This is the first year I got to pick all the art, on which month it would go, plus, I requested extra art be added in to the "blank days on the calendar months, and every single strange holiday we celebrate here in Hawaii to be on the calendar, (see, we have holidays from the USA, and Hawaii, and Japan, and Australia, and Canada, and more ....

- including the BRAND SPANKING NEW holiday we just ADDED last year!! Remember?! BODY GLOVE DAY! Yes, BODY GLOVE DAY is now on October 24th... and 25th! - one day for the Big Island of Hawaii, and one for the whole State of Hawaii! Wow, Hawaii loves to party! Really we are a completely not work oriented at all... any excuse and we take the day off and go to the beach or the bar at happy hour and have swanky Rum Drinks and watch the sunset!)

Just send us $20 and we'll autograph your 2015 Calendar, jump into the shinny black Tiki Mobile and deliver ti to your door (or the local post office which ever is closer)

Pay Pal $20 for your autographed copy. If you live in Hawaii, or the continental USA, or Alaska, it's FREE SHIPPING!! (yahoo!)
Shipping to "other places" : Over Seas, please add $10 for Shipping and hand spanking. Canada and Mexico, please add $5 for Swanking and Glass clinking.

Order yours NOW and get a FREE 2014 TIKI Calendar (while supplies Last)

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-22 20:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-22 20:42 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-29 5:20 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hey the NEW 2015 Tiki Art Calendars are here!

The Governor of Hawaii, Neil Ambercrombie Got his!

When are you gonna get one?

This year I got to pick out which art got used, and even on which month, I put in extra sketches on the blank days, so it's full of MORE art than any to the previous calendars! Yep! I'm real happy with how this one came out!

to order -please send Just send us $20 and we'll autograph your 2015 Calendar, jump into the shinny black Tiki Mobile and deliver it to your door (or the local post office which ever is closer)

Pay Pal $20 for your autographed copy.
If you live in Hawaii, or the continental USA, or Alaska, it's FREE SHIPPING!! (yahoo!)

Shipping to "other places": Over Seas, please add $10 for Shipping and hand spanking. Canada and Mexico, please add $5.
If you live in Canada or Mexico it's $5 Shipping and Hand-spanking.
If you live over seas it's twice that (EEK, sorry, I know, shipping to or from Hawaii sucks! I'm always hunting for a cheaper way to ship, but I often end up eating the costs, Many many times, so sorry my friends, but hawaii is just darned far away...)
$10 for shipping to the far corners of the world.
BUT I will throw in some auto-graphed (Brad Tiki-Shark Parker) post-cards to make it worth your while.

Send to my registered pay pal e-mail
brad@tikishark.com

THANKS!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-03-29 17:25 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-04 3:50 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Check out the prototype of the "Tiger-Shark-Surfing" Boogie Board!

Who wants one?
Contact me, or "Made in Mars" (626) 336-9640

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-03 12:50 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The 2015 Brad Parker Tiki-Art Calendars are here! To get your (autographed) copy, just send the big MAY (almost-a-give-away) SPECIAL of only $20! - with Free Shipping and Hand-Spanking all the way from Hawaii to you and you'll get yours!!

"Jeepers Creepers! It's da' NEW 2015 Tiki-Art Calendars!"
Just send 20 coconuts to my registered pay pal address of
brad@tikishark.com and remember to put in your mailing address.... Pleeeaze!

Brad's invisible make-believe Low-Brow-Art Muse sez:
"Hey, think of it this way, it'll be your "good-deed for the day" as all this dough will help pay for this low-brow tiki-artist's legal fees.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-06 04:14 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

There are sill a few Body Glove Tiki Mugs Left!
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p2.htm

Get your Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker designed Tiki-Mugs... (before they disappear!)

http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaA

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2014-05-13 00:38 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-12 11:02 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Check it out...
There are still some of these gems up for sale at TIKI FARM TOO!

I may never design tiki-mugs this good again… ever… get ''em before they are gone!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-13 00:43 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-13 10:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The Body Glove Tiki-Mugs - still a few left….

Check it out…"The Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug.: A tiki dedicated to the God-of-Sharks, complete with Shark Aumakua swimming round it's base!
There are still some of these 60th anniversary set of three Body Glove Tiki-Mugs up for sale at TIKI FARM, but they won't last forever!
These are by far the best mugs I have ever designed…. really, I dunno if I can top 'em! They may be the best I'll ever do!!!
Get yours now... before they are gone forever! ...and then you'll be crying in your rum; you're sneaking it outa' an 'ol chipped coffee mug that sez: "Honey Badger don't care" while you're at work.
However, the guy in the cubical next-door will be rubbing his "Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug from Tiki-Farm & Body Glove …. muttering: "My Precious…"

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-13 22:45 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-15 05:00 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Dig it! Here's a few views of the "Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mug from the 3 mug set.
There are a few left!

Body Glove's 60th Anniversary set of 3 Tiki Mugs are still up for sale on Tiki Farm!
These are by FREAKING-FAR the VERY BEST Tiki-mugs I have ever designed…. really, I dunno if I can top 'em!
They may be the best I'll ever do!!!
I urge you to get yours now… before they disappear. (gone just like those surfers who were eaten by the sea-creature in that award winning short film these mugs are based on.)
before they are gone forever! .
I cannot get into details but I found myself in the totally surreal situation of having to explain the great legal significant difference between a mass produced coffee mug and a Tiki-Mug! I was asked (I kid you not) "Just answer yes or no, can you drink Coffee out of a Tiki Mug?"
What the…??!?!
I will leave the rest of my "mental-artistic-melt-down" to your imagination… But, I think I may have actually recited the "Declaration of Independence" in there somewhere. It ended when my hawaiian lawyer gently reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder, rubbing, and whispering, like he would to a horse, said "It's Okay… it's Okay."
Anyways….
This is a good price (a GREAT price!) for these beautiful mugs. Please, do your self a favor and get 'em while you can. I will explain the whole tale-of-woe sometime in the near future ( like maybe when I'm not wearing this funny jacket, and I can laugh instead of cry over this whole thing.) In the meanwhile, please, check it out...
Big Aloha to you and to Tiki Farm.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-15 15:36 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-16 11:52 pm   Permalink

Happy Aloha Friday Tiki Tribe!

Recently I was asked to make the famous Body Glove Mugs into an Artist's Remarque on a giclee!

Be Sure to get your set of da' real things before they are gone forever!

"As the song sez:
"Aloha `oe, aloha `oe
E ke onaona noho i ka lipo

One fond embrace,
A ho`i a`e au
Until we meet again"

In the meanwhile, please, check it out...
Big Aloha to you.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-18 6:32 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The last of the batch of the Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mugs are still available.

"The Body Glove 60th Anniversary Mug"
This is the 1st and o set of Tiki-Mugs Body Glove has ever produced in their 60 years of Surf/culture history.

"The Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug"
Strange huh? Hope we can do some more.

"The Sea-Creature Tiki-Mug"
Grab a set before they are gone ...and part of tiki/surf-history!
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any mugs still up for sale!

Body Glove was just awarded the honor of having a live size statue erected in Manhattan Beach to it's founders Bob and Bill Meistrell.
I gotta' go to So Cal to see the unveiling in a few weeks. The Statue (That's a small mock up seen in the bg of this photo.) … it was made by an artist from the Big island. (not me - I just did the mugs. Well, me and Tiki-Farm!)
Big Aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-18 18:36 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-19 03:54 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I have a very special 1 of 1 giclee /art print for sale.

It's a special extremely limited edition of 1 (an artist's test or proof) of "Beyond the Reef" in a special size of 20" x 13.5" gallery wrapped on canvas,
with an "Artist's Remarque" making it a one-of-a-kind art piece.

"Beyond the Reef - special artist's edition

"Beyond the Reef" special edition

"Beyond the Reef" special edition

"Beyond the Reef" Special Edition
Signed, numbered, and it comes with a "Certificate of Authenticity".
This one of a kind artist's proof is not available through any other source than right here - direct form the Tiki-Shark Art Studio.
And is being offered up for sale at $500.00
(Plus $50 for Shipping and Handling, to the mainland. A little more of over-seas - let me know which country and we'll work it out)

Since there is only one (1), first response here, or in a Tiki-Central personal message to me, or an e-mail to
Brad@tikishark.com, gets this special piece.
I take pay pal.

Thanks and Aloha!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

"The Sea-Creature Tiki-Mug"
Maybe it's gonna be a "classic" one day… maybe sooner than we think, only so many left to buy, at non-collector rare-to-find-item prices.
My humble advise?
Go ahead, grab a set of "Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki-Mugs" before they are gone ...and become part of tiki/surf-history.

Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2014-05-20 05:57 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation