FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Hiphipahula Bartends La Descarga June 18 TIKI TUESDAY
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Hiphipahula Bartends La Descarga June 18 TIKI TUESDAY
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 4:32 pm   Permalink

Los Angeles' Premiere Rum Bar La Descarga Presents,
              TIKI TUESDAY with Guest Bartender, Mixologist, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly.

Kelly will be creating her Original Exotic Rum Cocktails beginning at 8:00pm Tuesday June 18.
              La Descarga is a Rum and Cuban-themed speakeasy bar in L.A. and is one of the most beautiful settings to enjoy a cocktail. Join Kelly for the best in exotic cocktails, tiki culture and live music. There’s even a cigar patio for those inclined!
              La Descarga June 18, 2013 at 8:00pm Come on by, have a cocktail and say Aloha!

1159 North Western Avenue
              Los Angeles, CA 90039
              (323) 466-1324
              You're best Tiki attire is encouraged but please, no flip flops or shorts.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 5:52 pm   Permalink

The place has a dress code:

Upscale attire only.

Gentlemen - Please wear collared, button down dress shirts. Collared button down dress shirts must be tucked in. Jeans or slacks are fine. Sports coats are highly encouraged. Hoodies, T-Shirts, beanies, baseball caps, sneakers, athletic wear, shorts or flip-flops will not be allowed inside the club at any time. no loose or baggy fitting clothing. T-Shirts worn under jackets will not be allowed.

Ladies - Cocktail dresses and heels are encouraged. Dark pants and an upscale blouse is accepted. T-Shirts, hooded or crew-neck sweaters, sandals, and flip flops will not be allowed.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-ESP 2013-06-06 17:53 ]

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 6:05 pm   Permalink

SUIT UP!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 8:08 pm   Permalink

My understanding is you may wear tiki attire for the evening but please no flip-flops, athletic shoes, shorts. Slacks and dresses would be more appropriate indeed. Yes, dress your finest.
Gosh ATP I thought you said shut up.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 8:56 pm   Permalink

Schedules permitting, we will be there.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 9:42 pm   Permalink

Only my best Sunday dress for you, Kelly!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-10 08:09 am   Permalink

I can't wait for this; it should be a fun night!

I'm looking forward to enjoying Hiphipahula cocktails in the beautiful setting of La Descarga.

If people need to grab a bite before/after the event, there's a very casual and rather good option for Mexican food right next door with "Tacos El Patio" (be forewarned, Tacos El Patio is 'cash only').

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-06-10 10:44 pm   Permalink

Tantalizing...

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 09:20 am   Permalink

Wish I could be there, what a great venue for your craft, Kelly!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 09:37 am   Permalink

Kelly,
Wish I could be there. I'm sure you'll knock their socks off.
Brenda

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 12:16 pm   Permalink

I'll be missing you Sven & Brenda! See you soon and safe travels to both of you!!

Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-16 12:18 pm   Permalink

La Descarga L.A.' Most Discrete Rum Bar! Tiki Tuesday This Tuesday June 18 I will be Crafting My Delicious Exotic Cocktails! Stop by and say Aloha!

Los Angeles' Premiere Rum Bar La Descarga
              1159 North Western Avenue
              Los Angeles, CA 90039
              (323) 466-1324
              You're best Tiki attire is encouraged but please, no flip flops or shorts.

hiphipahula.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Hiphipahula 2013-06-16 12:19 ]

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-16 9:15 pm   Permalink

So wish we could be there. You will be awesome. Have fun and a great night.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 11:18 am   Permalink

I will miss you Jeff & Gwen, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts all the way from Texas! Tiki Oasis right? Xo

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 11:36 am   Permalink

I can't figure out if I already wished you a good night of cocktail crafting on your FB or not so I thought I would do it here as well

Hope you have a great night and the turn out is high for you tomorow, Kelly!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation