FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Locating Tiki Ľ Ľ Ventiki Tiki Lounge and Lanai, Ventura, CA (restaurant)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Ventiki Tiki Lounge and Lanai, Ventura, CA (restaurant)
Fez Moai
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-19 11:33 pm   Permalink

The Lapu-Lapu drink pic posted on Facebook today seems tasty!

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-22 7:59 pm   Permalink

Some Ventiki news in the Ventura County Star last week.

View Profile of kenbo-jitsu Send a personal message to kenbo-jitsu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tele295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-23 9:18 pm   Permalink

The Ventiki Whip Party was fun!

View Profile of Tele295 Send a personal message to Tele295  Goto the website of Tele295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-10-02 11:07 am   Permalink

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-18 8:42 pm   Permalink

My wife and I went to Ventura for a visit with some long time friends. We were able to make it to Ventiki and we had a nice chat with Scott and Dr. Shocker about the Ventiki.

My wife said the Lapu Lapu and Mai Tai were excellent, I enjoyed a Rusty Harpoon. If you enjoy cinnamon this is a must drink.

The food was outstanding. We had some scallops with coconut shrimp. I love everything about this place,

I had some very fresh Ahi Sushi.

Make sure to stop by their gift shop.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-03 11:18 am   Permalink

Ventura County Star

View Profile of kenbo-jitsu Send a personal message to kenbo-jitsu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2016-02-03 11:37 am   Permalink

Here's the link Bamboo Ben posted in Shout. There's video of the palm tree crashing down.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Tree-Falls-Ventura-Restaurant-VenTiki-Caught-on-Camera-367262011.html?partner=nbcnews

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-03 1:10 pm   Permalink

Is that a newspaper?

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-03 11:13 pm   Permalink

So glad no one was injured. Canít wait to see the two new tikis.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kenbo-jitsu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-07 10:24 pm   Permalink

More clippings from the... newspaper! Apologies for the missing portion of page three. The scans were sent to me so I can't fix it.

. .

kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-08 12:20 am   Permalink

Made it easier for ya: http://www.vcstar.com/lifestyle/columnists/lisa-mckinnon/cafe-society-toasting-a-close-call-at-ventiki-in-downtown-ventura-29ef6c93-915c-155c-e053-0100007fc3-367828881.html

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-08 09:19 am   Permalink

We are open and had a great weekend. Thanx to everyone who came out to help with the rebuild and the staff.

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-08 6:10 pm   Permalink

The place looked great on Saturday. A big congratulations to the fearless crew in charge of the rebuild.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 16 days ago; 3:06 pm   Permalink

Well it's been a whirlwind of Mai Taiís, Pulled Pork and Trees Falling but we have survived three wonderful years at VenTiki Lounge & Lanai in Downtown Ventura, CA. Come join us Sunday July 17th at 6pm as we recount the many joys over the past three years. There will be cake and a oh so potent punch on the patio for your enjoyment as well as our full menu of fun. Bring a friend, bring two this will be one Luau you donít want to miss.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1745797559022737

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation