FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » TIKI OASIS IV - Book Now!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS IV - Book Now!
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 11:07 am   Permalink

Here's how to book: Go to www.Calientetropics.com.

Click on "Reservations" or "Book On LIne"

Click on "Groups"

Input the Attendee Code: 6463

All special requests (room numbers, locations, etal) will be satisfied on a first-booked, first-served basis!! Make sure you note your request(s) on your reservation (there's a place for notes).

The first ten guests who book will receive their choice of either two free drink coupons, or a copy of "Tiki Road Trip," or a Caliente tropics Resort Tiki Mug by Tiki Farm!

When you click on the TIKI OASIS IV post card on our front page, it will take you to TikiNews.com, not the booking page.

MAHALO!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 1:07 pm   Permalink

I booked 2 weeks ago - am I one of the first 10?

Richard

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 3:51 pm   Permalink

So did I - did I win, did I win??
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 5:14 pm   Permalink

I have decided to put my procrastinating days behind me. I just booked mine.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 10:47 pm   Permalink

You three guys probably all made it. I'll ask Matt to check and let you know! Mahalo!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 01:33 am   Permalink

It's time again?! I still have a throbing headache from the last one.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-15 09:04 am   Permalink

Casey!

Me and mine booked last night (7/14) did I win? Did I win?

Also, will I need wrist bands for my 2 kids?

(yes Baxdog, I'm bringing my whole family next year!)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 10:33 am   Permalink

It looks like it's too late to say anything for next year, but for the NEXT year, does it have to be Mother's Day Weekend? It was so not good for so many people, and I want everyone to be able to come, and come guilt-free!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 12:10 pm   Permalink

I will be bringing my whole family too.

Wife, 5 Year old, and 3 year old

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 12:25 pm   Permalink

Shelley and I have reserved our room, see everybody next spring. Woody? Tiki Fish? Swanky, Kiliki?.
Poly Pop and Sugar Caddy Daddy on "Craft Day" in Cabin 135 At good old Camp Caliente

Bong, the morning after, with water and Excedrin, the natural enemy of the Hangover

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 3:55 pm   Permalink

Almost missed it last year because we booked late. Although it still seems like Oasis 3 was just yesterday, we are already officially booked for #4 (9 months in advance). Here's a photo of a great new friend we made last year and are looking forward to seeing again...

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 10:12 pm   Permalink

Sorry, but I just can't plan that far ahead. (I can barely plan a month ahead let alone 9 months ahead.)

Formikanini, it also looks like it's on Mom's Day again from the dates they have listed on the hotel site. (May 7-9) That's also not good for me. (Tiki Oasis 2 was on my mom's 65th b-day and TO 3 was on Mom's day......my poor mom.)

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 09:28 am   Permalink

I just got one of those Caliente emails telling me the rates for, say, Thursday before the Oasis are deeply discounted. Hey kids, who's gonna show up on Thursday? I think the 1/2-a-Friday / Saturday / 1/2-a-Sunday thing makes the weekend too short. THURSDAY! THURSDAY! THURSDAY! THURSDAY!

It's not as if there isn't time enough to plan for it or anything...

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-07-16 09:29 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 10:29 am   Permalink

I'd love to book but I too have to voice my opinion about the dates. Mother's Day is really a bad weekend for a lot of us. Maybe TO-5 a the weekend before or after can be suggested.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 11:29 am   Permalink

We want to go - we would consider sharing a room with someone as we are planning on touring California a bit while we're there. Hopefully this timing will work out for us.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation