FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki Magazine update - 12/20/13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Magazine update - 12/20/13
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-01 5:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-01 17:38, PabTiki wrote:
Hi there!

Hi there yourself!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PabTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-01 5:59 pm   Permalink

Nice to meet you Greg!

View Profile of PabTiki Send a personal message to PabTiki  Goto the website of PabTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-01 6:39 pm   Permalink

Likewise!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AZ Tiki

Posted: 2014-05-01 8:04 pm   Permalink

If we start a new subscription will we receive the first Copy or the second?I have missed the first copy because my local magazine store does not have it any more.

View Profile of AZ Tiki Send a personal message to AZ Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mockingbird
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-06 11:33 am   Permalink

I would also like to know the answer to this.

View Profile of Mockingbird Send a personal message to Mockingbird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Magazine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-06 5:56 pm   Permalink

Hi AZ Tiki & Mockingbird - I just received the very last of the overruns from the printer and have been mailing Issue 1 out to everyone that subscribed after our last mailing from the printer.

I just took a quick look at the subscribers compared with the magazines I have, and as of right now there's literally about 10 copies of Issue 1 up for grabs. After that they are 100% sold out.

Our Issue 2 is mailing around the end of next week.
I don't get over here as often as I'd like, but if you have any other questions feel free to send an email to info(at)tikimagazine.com.

Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Magazine Send a personal message to Tiki Magazine  Goto the website of Tiki Magazine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-06 6:21 pm   Permalink

I am a subscriber and never got mine in the mail. Is there somewhere I can go to check status, etc?

Oops, just saw the link, thanks.

DC

[ This Message was edited by: Dustycajun 2014-05-06 18:22 ]

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mockingbird
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-07 1:02 pm   Permalink

Just put in my sub today, so hopefully you will still have one of those 10. Thanks for the response.

View Profile of Mockingbird Send a personal message to Mockingbird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Magazine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-09 11:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-07 13:02, Mockingbird wrote:
Just put in my sub today, so hopefully you will still have one of those 10. Thanks for the response.

Mailed your copy of Issue 1 out today!

View Profile of Tiki Magazine Send a personal message to Tiki Magazine  Goto the website of Tiki Magazine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-09 6:33 pm   Permalink

My subscription had expired unknown to me, but Jeff at Tiki Magazine took care of me by saving a #1 issue while I re-upped. So there are only a few more #1 issues left, subscribe NOW!

Thanks for the effort Tiki Magazine, checking mailbox daily.

I used to get these great mailers from Tiki Magazine alerting me to the end of my subscription. Would like to see that tradition continue.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Roadtiki

Posted: 2014-05-09 7:23 pm   Permalink

Wow, I guess things are hopping at Tiki Magazine. I emailed them and asked if I subscribed would my subscription start with the 1st issue under the new publisher and never received a reply. Good news for them as they must be so busy they don't have the time to reply, bad for me as it looks like I missed out.

Looks like the Tiki magazine business is booming.

View Profile of Roadtiki Send a personal message to Roadtiki  Email Roadtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Magazine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-09 7:25 pm   Permalink

Dustycajun - Glad we got you squared away and set up with a copy!

We are working on new versions of the postcards, and we've now got email addresses for almost everyone so can send updates via inboxes now.

Have a great weekend!

Jeff

Tiki Magazine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-09 7:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-09 19:23, Roadtiki wrote:
Wow, I guess things are hopping at Tiki Magazine. I emailed them and asked if I subscribed would my subscription start with the 1st issue under the new publisher and never received a reply. Good news for them as they must be so busy they don't have the time to reply, bad for me as it looks like I missed out.

Looks like the Tiki magazine business is booming.

Roadtiki - I'm sorry I did not see an email from you. It's just me handling email, and I've worked to respond almost immediately to every one that comes in. Sometimes emails get waylaid and I apologize I missed yours. You're more than welcome to email me directly if you'd like. jeff(at)tikimagazine.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Magazine 2014-05-09 19:33 ]

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-09 8:05 pm   Permalink

"I'm sorry I did not see an email from you. It's just me handling email, and I've worked to respond almost immediately to every one that comes in. Sometimes emails get waylaid and I apologize I missed yours. You're more than welcome to email me directly if you'd like."

I knew there was a reasonable explanation!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-09 8:09 pm   Permalink

Roadtiki You joined TC in 2011 and that's your first post?
Welcome to TC Roadtiki!!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation