FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Origins....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Origins....
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-15 2:33 pm   Permalink

what tikitacky said.... we are working on http://www.thetikipedia.com ....it wont be live for a while

*we are definitely looking for people who are versed and love to write. going to need a lot of content

[ This Message was edited by: nomeus 2014-01-15 14:35 ]

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-15 4:27 pm   Permalink

I am thinking that your endeavor with "thetikipedia" will benefit from addressing things which have caused other sites to stall or collapse - you hopefully will come up with a long-term plan for funding and continuity. I think that would help attract writers and contributors.

Hope you don't mind the unsolicited advice. I was just reminded how annoying it is when a web site dries up, especially one which provides good benefits to the tiki community.

I wonder what it would take for you to align with Tiki Central so that you could keep things "under one roof?"

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fez Moai
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-15 5:28 pm   Permalink

Keeping it under the Tiki Central umbrella would be my preference also. The threads are perfect for discussions, events, heck everything that it does.

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nomeus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-15 8:06 pm   Permalink

in what way could we keep it under the TC umbrella? we will definitely promote this site and others for sure.

advice is always welcome! i have owned
http://www.flurbex.com for almost 8 years. that is very rare in the urban exploration world. most online urbex communities dry up after 2 years. i think this can be a really great thing and these posts (here on TC) are the genesis of how things like this get rolling. cheers!

[ This Message was edited by: nomeus 2014-01-15 20:32 ]

View Profile of nomeus Send a personal message to nomeus  Goto the website of nomeus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation